Meditative jazzfusion 8string tune

• Thread starter carlmorner
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crik

Reaction score
checked a live vid. you're a big holdsy fan.

vansinn

Reaction score
Definitely Holdsworth'ish :agreed:
Love it! bookmarked

superash

Reaction score
So fat dude.
Definitely given me a new fusion artist to keep an eye on.
Keep it up!

rockskate4x

rockskate4x
Reaction score
You kill at that. If i could clone myself and possess a shared consciousness with my clones, one of them would be devoted to learning fusion guitar like holdsworth. Since I only have one body, I find my time and resources far too limited to follow such discipline, so i'm super jealous when i see people get as far with it as you have :hbang:

vansinn

Reaction score
Listened to some of your other stuff.
Dunno if you're a known musician I should know of, but if you aren't, some pro's must be feeling uneasy..
That video playing live for a seemingly quite small audience is just killer :agreed:

carlmorner

Reaction score
You kill at that. If i could clone myself and possess a shared consciousness with my clones, one of them would be devoted to learning fusion guitar like holdsworth. Since I only have one body, I find my time and resources far too limited to follow such discipline, so i'm super jealous when i see people get as far with it as you have :hbang:

Do it man, cloning is the future!! Thanks alot for listening