Megadeth Meet & Greet: 11/23/13 - St Paul, MN

• Thread starter ridner
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
58.jpg

sharing this for my buddy's shop. more info here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/604763676254012/

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

davemeistro

Reaction score
Awesome! I was planning on going to Capitol this Saturday to bring my guitar in anyway. Thanks for the heads up!

7slinger

wake up dead
Contributor
Reaction score
was gonna try to make it to this, I work only a few blocks away, but work til 7:30...damn it

btw anybody around twin cities that digs metal guitars that hasn't been to capitol guitars should check it out, they usually have some pretty nice stuff

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
bumpin' this up, since the event is tomorrow!

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
1452175_10202878758433856_339082922_n.jpg

both dudes were very nice!

DXL

Reaction score
I went to a Megadeth "meet and greet" back at 2011 Mayhem Fest. It was God damn retarded. All you did was watch them sign your poster. I was able to shake Dave's and Chris's hands but then when I went to shake Shawn Drover's hand the Roadrunner personnel shoved the poster into my chest and threw me off the line. Like what the hell? Ellefson wasn't even there though.

Nats

Reaction score
I went to a Megadeth "meet and greet" back at 2011 Mayhem Fest. It was God damn retarded. All you did was watch them sign your poster. I was able to shake Dave's and Chris's hands but then when I went to shake Shawn Drover's hand the Roadrunner personnel shoved the poster into my chest and threw me off the line. Like what the hell? Ellefson wasn't even there though.

Do they allow you to make eye contact with Dave? I always pictured him the type that would rip your poster to shreds if you looked at him.

DXL

Reaction score
Do they allow you to make eye contact with Dave? I always pictured him the type that would rip your poster to shreds if you looked at him.

He looked up for a quick second and Chris at least gave me a smile. Still somehow my favorite band :lol:

Latest posts