Mesa Boogie 2 Channel Triple Rectifier Head (RARE!)

• Thread starter RockerAlex
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RockerAlex

Reaction score
Mint condition RARE 2 channel version of the Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, only a few stains here and there on the tolex. Replaced with all new tubes and serviced by an official Mesa amp tech in Belfast. Only serious offers considered, this really isn't the type of gear you'll get for less than £1k. I'm looking around the £1300 region for this.

Be warned, this is the US voltage version so it needs to be powered with a suitable transformer, seeing as I wont have any need for the transformer once I sell this, it is included within the listed price. Original footswitch also included. Manuals can be downloaded online now. I do NOT have the original packaging. I'll even throw in an original Maxon OD808 which is a must have to tighten up the low end of this amp (in my experience.)

Picture includes the cab which is NOT for sale. I can take more pictures if you like.

Please don't hesitate to email me for more information (alex_mihail@live.co.uk)

The only trade I would even consider for this is an Axe Fx II.

Cheers!

Only problem is that I'm in Belfast in Nothern Ireland ...

2012-05-05-002.jpg

2012-05-15-016.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

smucarolina

King of the Chatroom
Reaction score
I got mine for a really good deal...so I don't want to insult you haha. But best of luck. These amps are really a treasure.

RockerAlex

Reaction score
I got mine for a really good deal...so I don't want to insult you haha. But best of luck. These amps are really a treasure.

Haha no worries buddy. I'm hoping I can find someone else as passionate as you to buy mine! The 2 channel version is really where it's with Rectifiers.

Oh and ... bump!

RockerAlex

Reaction score
Just incase it wasn't clear in the first post ... I AM accepting offers for this!