Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier with Two Notes Torpedo Reload

SilentMelodiesStudio

Reaction score
Hey guys, here you can check out my new video using the reactive-active attenuator from the Two Notes Torpedo Reload and the mic and cab simulation from the Torpedo VB101.

To my taste, the feeling and response of the reactive-active attenuator from the Torpedo Reload is a little more advanced and somehow more "true and right" compared to the resistive attenautor from the Torpedo VB101, which is nevertheless a fantastic peace of gear I don´t want to miss. However, in combination with the Torpedo Reload it´s just the perfect match for me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

prlgmnr

...that kind of idea
Reaction score
Wasn't loving the tone at first but once the mutes came in at 25 seconds I don't think you can argue with it.

SilentMelodiesStudio

Reaction score
Wasn't loving the tone at first but once the mutes came in at 25 seconds I don't think you can argue with it.
I don´t know what you mean exactly, but thanks for your feedback anyhow :) "Sound" and "tone" is a matter of taste and in the end this is very subjective and individual.

Greetings