Mesa Boogie Mark IV Widebody Combo, White Box 2x12 Cab / Eminence Speakers

flint757

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mesa Boogie Mark IV Widebody Combo (B) - Practically like new condition minus some dust and a few nicks on the foot pedal.
Modifications (if any): When I bought the amp it was missing a couple of knobs and the handle was worn so I ordered and replaced all of that. I replaced the speaker cable with something sturdier. The original one had broken awhile back. Now its like new.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with soft case. I already boxed the amp up though and forgot to put it in there so I'll have to mail it separately if you in fact want it.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Houston, TX
International OK? : As long as buyer assumes all responsibility on paperwork, cost, time delays, etc.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here, I'm on pretty much every day
References (eBay or other forum userid): itrader, ebay: puckitt123
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1250 + shipping OBO, price is negotiable, paypal preferred
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:White Box 2x12 Convertible Cabinet wired in series with a Eminence Tonespotter (8 Ohms) and the Eminence Swamp Thang (I believe 8 Ohms as well)
Modifications (if any): None. I installed the speakers myself when I purchased the 2x12 cabinet. It is missing 2 screws, but I just positioned them in the back so that it wouldn't make any difference. You can't tell. You can see it in the pictures as well. The cabinet is designed to allow it to become an open back cab too. You just remove a panel or two and you got yourself a different sound.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): None
Location (City,State or City,Country): Houston, TX
International OK? : As long as buyer assumes all responsibility on paperwork, cost, time delays, etc.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here, I'm on pretty much every day
References (eBay or other forum userid): itrader, ebay: puckitt123
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): For the 2x12 cabinet with the speakers $300 + shipping OBO. Willing to separate the speakers and cab if needed, but prefer not to. Price is negotiable, paypal preferred.
Pictures:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flint757

Reaction score
I've also got some speaker cables I can sell if anyone's interested. Moving away from amps so I have no need for them.

If you go to my Ebay page, puckitt123, I have some other stuff for sale including the Way Huge Green Rhino, Rocktron Banshee 2, Keeley Compressor, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply and a M-Audio Midisport Uno (and some other stuff).

If interested either bid/buy there or let me know what you want and if no one has made a bid yet I'll pull the auction and we can do business here instead.

flint757

Reaction score
:bump:

Amp, cab and speakers still available.

The Green Rhino and Rocktron Banshee 2 are also still available to be picked up through here if anyone is interested. The others already have bids put on them.

flint757

Reaction score
:bump:

Amp and cab still available, if you don't like the price make me an offer.

The Rocktron banshee 2 is still available for sale as well.

flint757

Reaction score
Mesa Mark IV $1199 or best offer and we can work something out on the shipping so that it is reasonable if needed.

White Box 2x12 Cab w/ Eminence Speakers $275 or best offer and we can also work something out for shipping if needed.

Perfectly fine with separating the speakers if you only want the speakers or only want the cab. If I'm removing the speakers I'd prefer to do them as a pair as a 2x12 with one speaker might be a hard sale. :lol:

cGoEcYk

Reaction score
How do you like that speaker combo? I had always been interested in the Tonespotter/Swamp combo but now you can't find Tonespotters anywhere.

flint757

Reaction score
Yeah, I think they are discontinued. IMO they go exceptionally well together and help balance each other out. If I had a need for a cab anymore it wouldn't be going anywhere.

flint757

Reaction score
$1100 OBO plus shipping for Mesa Mark IV.

The eminence swamp thang is also available for sale. The rest of the cab is sold.

flint757

Reaction score
Amp, Cabinet, and pedals all sold!!!

I still have a single Eminence Swamp Thang available for sale if anyone is interested.