Mesa Dual Rectifier 3 Channel Head w/New Tubes, Footswitch

Chewy5150

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mesa Dual Rectifier 3 Channel Head

This amp was my main rig for the past few years until recently since I've found something I can use at home as well as live. Everyone knows the tones of the Dual Rec although I recently retubed it (more on that below). Has some road wear and a little dusty in areas but nothing affecting the use or sound.

Modifications (if any): Recently retubed with JJ Electronic ECC83S pre's and E34L power tubes. The E34L has 20% more headroom than a standard EL34 and is more aggressive with a tighter low end. Definitely good for low tuned metal. Tubes probably have a total of 15 hours play time and only during rehearsals.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Mesa Bigfoot Controller, power cord, and Hosa cable for the footswitch (has an angled end that attaches to the footswitch but it never bothered me while on my board)

Location (City,State or City,Country): Pittsburgh, PA

International OK? : No

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here

References (eBay or other forum userid): Chewy5150 on Gearpage and Jemsite. hyperionc1290 on eBay

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $900 or best offer shipped Paypal gift

Pictures: COMING SOON

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts