Mesa Prices Come down in Europe and UK

Lukhas

Reaction score

Essentially, shops can now buy direct from Mesa like they do in the USA instead of going through a distributor, and can pass along the savings. And the savings can be quite significant, even close to a grand in some cases!

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Werecow

Reaction score
That means a Duel Rectifier doesn't cost substantially more than a Fortin Cali anymore here :eek:

Mesas were always so ridiculously priced here. Quite a bit more than several "boutique" amps.

cip 123

Reaction score
A significant price drop which is cool, but I mean it seems a little late. Software, kemper, axe fx will get you there at a cheaper price.

I know Mesa is still Mesa, and if you're looking for that great. There's just so many options out there now. Maybe the Mesa used market will drop down here now as well though.

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
Now only if this service was available to Australia as well, then we could get rid of some of our predatory distrubutors

laxu

Reaction score
California Tweed or Fillmore, that is the question.

IMO the Lonestar series is better than either.

I'm not a huge Mesa fan but really happy that the prices are more reasonable now. Of course still expensive but more in line with other boutique US brands.

Edika

Reaction score
Come to think of it I was seeing the Mesa Rectifiers around the current price about 4 years back and then suddenly they shot up in price to £2899 and then £3100. Maybe it was the latest stock they had and trying to get rid of it before bringing in th new stock with the new pricing. Anyway £2349 is more attainable than £2900 or £3000 so I can't complain. As mentioned before no dent in the cab prices though. I mean the 4x12 Mesa OS Recto cab I had was great but not £1200 great lol.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
So this is why the JP2C was 1300€ off at Thomann...

Man, I'm in trouble :lol: