Mesa Standard Slant Cab - Original English V30s

• Thread starter Speculum Speculorum
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mesa 412 Standard Slant Cab
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Location (City,State or City,Country): Nampa, ID
International OK? : No shipping
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Lots of business here and on FB
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $550
Pictures:

This Mesa Standard Slant cab is loaded with original English Vintage 30s, NOT Chinese manufactured. It sounds like a true beast and doesn't have that scooped sound like the modern manufactured ones. There are a few scuffs here and there, as it is a used cabinet, and there are 2 areas with very light damage to the grill cloth that I took pictures of. Otherwise, this cabinet is in very good shape.

I need to keep this within driving distance from Boise, ID. Shipping is pretty much out of the question unless somebody has a bunch of money to throw away paying for it through UPS.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bpprox22

String Breaker
Reaction score
Just a heads up, I'm pretty sure Imgur (your image host) doesn't allow hotlinking to images on their site anymore. That's why they aren't showing properly.

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Just a heads up, I'm pretty sure Imgur (your image host) doesn't allow hotlinking to images on their site anymore. That's why they aren't showing properly.

Ah well that makes sense. Thanks for letting me know. I'll try a different host here.