Mesa TC-50 vs TC-100

• Thread starter viifox
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Deadpool_25

Gearwhore no more? Nope. Still a gearwhore. :(
Reaction score
Then I would starve to death. Or my wife would kill me. Whichever comes first.
But seriously, I need to A/B a TC vs a Friedman BE and a JVM so I can decide better.

If your wife kills you....can I have your stuff?? lol

I've actually been lusting for the BE50 Deluxe for quite a while. I'd even reached out to Sweetwater/Friedman about doing a custom color version.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MASS DEFECT

SS.ORG Infiltrator
Reaction score
If your wife kills you....can I have your stuff?? lol

I've actually been lusting for the BE50 Deluxe for quite a while. I'd even reached out to Sweetwater/Friedman about doing a custom color version.

just go for the be100 deluxe. it's just 100 bucks more than the regular be100. says my sweetwater rep.

Deadpool_25

Reaction score
just go for the be100 deluxe. it's just 100 bucks more than the regular be100. says my sweetwater rep.

Dafuq!? I didn't even realize there was a 100 Deluxe. Damn it, now you have my GAS acting up again. :mad:

Deadpool_25

Reaction score
And the BE 100 Deluxe is the prettiest one!

My bank account hates you all...

Actually, I'm not a big fan of the offset headshell design. It fucks with my OCD :lol:

icipher

Reaction score
I had the TC-50 and thought it sounded incredible. I did, however, find it lacked low end and in the band mix where my other guitarist runs a 120 watt head, I was getting overpowered. I would love to give the TC-100 a spin.

MASS DEFECT

SS.ORG Infiltrator
Reaction score
I had the TC-50 and thought it sounded incredible. I did, however, find it lacked low end and in the band mix where my other guitarist runs a 120 watt head, I was getting overpowered. I would love to give the TC-100 a spin.

What was his amp? There's a local band here who play thru Mark V 90w and a TC50. They both have identical Ibanez RG 7 strings. I remember the TC50 keeping up with the V.

icipher

Reaction score
What was his amp? There's a local band here who play thru Mark V 90w and a TC50. They both have identical Ibanez RG 7 strings. I remember the TC50 keeping up with the V.

An Egnater Armageddon 120. The TC sounded small and strained when trying to keep up with the Armageddon.