Meshuggah Megamushthread!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
lol jens

as far as the album plan is concerned, this is literally EXACTLY what I want from them.

I'm so fucking stoked I can't even express it via the multitude of emoticons this board offers.

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
September is quite a long time from now, though I am excited to hear the more group approach they are gonna take this time. lol at headbanginh while drinking :p

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds them extremely boring to interview? Seemed like Thomas took forever to get to what he wanted to say.

pineappleman

Why can I not sleep?
Reaction score
Get ready for the next trend in metal folks.

Also, WHY is everyone from Sweden so suave and sophisticated and brutal at the same time?! :nuts: :lol:

oompa

Ze..
Contributor
Reaction score
Get ready for the next trend in metal folks.

Also, WHY is everyone from Sweden so suave and sophisticated and brutal at the same time?! :nuts: :lol:

Cus we drink a lot of this:

gda_nyg%C3%A5rda_sockerdricka_33rg.jpg

That's the soda Pippi Longstocking grow on a tree in her garden :yesway:

Btw they have some really weird humour.

I get a sense that Jens has like.. practised his IRL trolling for so long that he has reached such a high level of trolling that it is hard for normal people to even grasp :lol:

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds them extremely boring to interview? Seemed like Thomas took forever to get to what he wanted to say.

Not everyone is a native english speaker you know, he might have needed more time to formulate his thoughts

TimothyLeary

Tune in, Drop out
Reaction score

he was doing some math before speak. polyspeaking so if we count as we should he's saying the next album will be fucking killer.

bulb

Reaction score
watching this video all i find myself thinking is "i cant believe Jens is 47!? how u do dat?!"
Seriously it must be some swedish anti aging secret...

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
47?! Jens is 44 according to wikipedia. :scratch: I didn't even think he was that old.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Well apparently late 30s to 40s are when your vocal chords are at their best for screaming, but by then you've probably already done it for 20 years. :lol:

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Not everyone is a native english speaker you know, he might have needed more time to formulate his thoughts

Yeah, because he was clearly having trouble with his English. :rolleyes:

I'm pumped for this.

Latest posts