Metal drummer looking for prog/death/tech Online Collaboration

• Thread starter Gaia
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gaia

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Looking to glue technical compositions over common challenges in sightly avant-garde assimilations. This is a authentic, remote collaboration, and I would love to record jams off each others ideas. The equipment I have is limited but I am looking forward to upgrading. Let me know if are any people interested in assembling a 4 piece collab. I have played out silent taps for those wanting to know what I sound like(rough ideas).

FFO: Volumes, Beneath The Massacre, Veil Of Maya, Animals As Leaders

I need any genuine guitarists, bassists, keyboardists, and some vocalists(progress) powering to put on a show!

Last edited:

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
Not into quite the same bands, but I'm huge into tech and brutal death as well as prog and whatnot. I'd be interested in bouncing some ideas off of you if you're up for it. Shoot me a message.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gaia

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not into quite the same bands, but I'm huge into tech and brutal death as well as prog and whatnot. I'd be interested in bouncing some ideas off of you if you're up for it. Shoot me a message.
Ok bud right on. Sent you a message.

Neeshh

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm a guitarist, mainly interested in progressive metal, and have some jazz and carnatic influence in my playing. I'd like to do a collab.

Gaia

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm a guitarist, mainly interested in progressive metal, and have some jazz and carnatic influence in my playing. I'd like to do a collab.
I'd like to hear what you have to contribute.

Dwayne223

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Greetings,
I'm a vocalist that really likes Beneath the Massacre, actually I've done a couple of covers of them. I can do low, mid and high screamings, and sing melodies from time to time and if it's not too high in pitch. I dig all the bands you've mentioned.

Gaia

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Greetings,
I'm a vocalist that really likes Beneath the Massacre, actually I've done a couple of covers of them. I can do low, mid and high screamings, and sing melodies from time to time and if it's not too high in pitch. I dig all the bands you've mentioned.
Hey, we already have a vocalist but if the project really goes well maybe we can use a second vocalist! Email me at enficy@gmail.com