Metal w/ CHORDS

• Thread starter getaway_fromme
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
guitars sounds really cool, what are you using? :D

regarding the full mix, is hard to critique of you don't have a Bass in, but I think it would sound pretty good (Im loving the kick too)

oh, and OT, but the title is a little....dunno :scratch: uninformative? I mean...you aren't the first dude to use chords in Metal :lol:, and IMO they weren't the most prominent thing in the song (the layers and the leads in the other hand were in the spotlight :) )

getaway_fromme

Reaction score
guitars sounds really cool, what are you using? :D

regarding the full mix, is hard to critique of you don't have a Bass in, but I think it would sound pretty good (Im loving the kick too)

oh, and OT, but the title is a little....dunno :scratch: uninformative? I mean...you aren't the first dude to use chords in Metal

lol I know that...I'm just tired of hearing the same chugs and the same chord progressions, but thank you for the comment! Axe fx II and SD 2.0 for the whole thing. Took a LONG time to get the drums up to snuff. Guitars are compressed to all hell, but it really made them stick out in the mix.

Latest posts