Michael Jackson is dead.

Effigy of Sin

Homo..... sapien
Reaction score
I'll always remember Michael as one of those few artists who tried to make a bridge for people of different races. his ability to create memorable music that kinda branched out of genre boundaries at times.
i remember when we were kids, my friend and i would play air guitar to songs like "give in to me" thinking back on it, it was possibly his music that got me into the realms of heavier material cos i remember back in those days, i hated metal with a passion.
its awesome to have some common ground with people from other walks of life. not many musicians or singers could ever take credit for doing something like that.

looking at the circumstances he was in when growing up, i can completely understand why he became so disconnected from reality. unfortunitely, there is no room for adults with hearts of children because society will always find a way to taint every pure intention that someone else has.

I only wish that he could have seen the impact he made with his passing. i wonder if he felt rejected by everybody, towards the end. because of those child abuse accusations, he lost a lot of fans and the media that adored him so much, turned around to bite him like vicious dogs. i think in a round-about kind of way, these accusations led to his drug abuse to cope with the anxiety and stress and ultimately led to his death

my memories will be with the impact he left on me with his music and his film i grew up with as a child (moonwalker) its awesome to see other metalheads here who share their views during this time also :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
little late on this one, ain't been on this site in a while.

RIP MJ. All the positive things people have said here, sum up exactly what i would have said and how i feel. Totally devastated, loved his music, he was a one of a kind. No one could dance like him, no one could entertain aswell as him, his voice was amazing, and he was always giving to charity.
I hope he is in peace now. I still can't believe he is gone, i grew up with him and his music, and his movie "moonwalker". Such a waste, the rehearsal video's of his upcoming tour showed he still had it,
i can only hope a bunch of unreleased songs he spoke of will come out sometime.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
Just fell into this here...

According to the person who wrote this blog post, this is how Michael would have looked like without surgery...

Le visage de Michael Jackson sans la chirurgie - Paperblog

visage-michael-jackson-sans-chirurgie-L-3.jpeg

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
just watched the entirety of Living With Michael Jackson on ITV.

Martin Bashir is a dick, Michael was clearly a kind-hearted, well-humoured, clear-moraled guy.

a little bit fucked up? yeah sure.

but I guarantee that if someone else had his childhood and his life they'd probably be more fucked up.

Jackson had clear, exemplary morals and the whole child abuse thing was nothing more than a media stunt to make money.

looking at the circumstances he was in when growing up, i can completely understand why he became so disconnected from reality. unfortunitely, there is no room for adults with hearts of children because society will always find a way to taint every pure intention that someone else has.

:agreed:

I can't help but wonder if the world's rejection of Jackson (or should I say the media's) lead to his death. my gut says it did have something to do with it.

Jackson loved the world, but the world stopped loving him back. sounds like a good reason to die to me.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
As explained, the computer which generated this fake picture took into account the 3 pictures on that blog post to generate this fake picture so this has nothing to do with the Vitiligo which Michael was suffering from....

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Sad to see an artist pass before his time, especially at a young age, but why is Michael's death constantly on news/gossip shows 24/7 discussing every little thing from what color shoe laces he died in to what his mailman had for breakfast that morning?

How much more can they milk his death? its absurd, but then again, it's american TV...