Michaels Custom 8 finished LOTS of pics

cataclysm_child

SS.org UnRegular
Reaction score
Just tracked the guitar and it's in Denmark now! It's in Scandinavia!
I'm so exited, I could easily drive through Sweden to Denmark and back just to get it right now. To bad I sold my car :noplease:

Wonder how it looks when I get it, you know when you have only seen something in pictures and then see it in real life it always looks slightly different, always a little bigger or smaller or something else than you thought, haha.

Just hope I get it in one piece!:mad:

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
Just tracked the guitar and it's in Denmark now! It's in Scandinavia!
I'm so exited, I could easily drive through Sweden to Denmark and back just to get it right now. To bad I sold my car :noplease:

Wonder how it looks when I get it, you know when you have only seen something in pictures and then see it in real life it always looks slightly different, always a little bigger or smaller or something else than you thought, haha.

Just hope I get it in one piece!:mad:

Dude, it looks unbelievable in person. You will not be disappointed. It's also pretty light, It is a great instrument

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cataclysm_child

SS.org UnRegular
Reaction score
I got it yesterday, and it looks über-fantastic! The body was smaller than I thought it should be, it's actually a little smaller than a standard stratocaster. I thought maybe the body would be bigger to compensate for the large neck you know. But I like it just the way it is now! So sexy:agreed:

And the inlay is incredible! It's cool in pictures, but in person when you can see the abalone clearly it's just... I don't have words.

It also plays really good, and the neck-pickup sounds GOOD. The bridge-pickup doesn't work at the moment, something happened in the transport:noplease:

But I'll try to get that fixed today.

sepherus

The Crimson Comedian
Contributor
Reaction score
It also plays really good, and the neck-pickup sounds GOOD. The bridge-pickup doesn't work at the moment, something happened in the transport:noplease:

But I'll try to get that fixed today.
:eek: not cool! beats a broken headstock though :erk:

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
oh

my

GOD!!!!

That is FANTASTIC!!!

Damn... where is $3000 when you really want it?? :D

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Not really. It was a really easy fix. Just to put tape on one of the wires so it didn't short-circuit when touching the pot thingie...

that´s a really easy fix! :p

kan du uploade en video eller et klipp der du spiller alene, slik at vi får høre lyden i beistet skikkelig?

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
^Jeg har jo gjort det allerede. Spiller ikke helt alene da... men gitaren min er satt myyyye høyere en orginalen... Ellers kommer jeg nok til å spille in et eller annet med den etterhvert... må bare få superior 2.0 først!

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ex...-erg-picstory-slash-show-off.html#post1025786

Du finner videoen nederst der...

jeg vil høre gitaren for seg selv, jeg! :p

og kanskje litt mindre gain og treble neste gang, det var veldig mye av begge på videoen :p

and it doesen´t really sound that weird, compared to, say FRENCH :fawk:

"Aowe ChEvvoAHR!" :p

cataclysm_child

SS.org UnRegular
Reaction score
Nå syns jeg du er prippen her, men GREIT, skal få spilt inn bare gitaren med bedre lyd... en eller annen gang. (Lyden er egentlig ikke så værst i orginalfila, men da jeg lasta den opp ble lyden plutselig veldig treblette!)

Norwegian is maybe the ugliest language in the world... (after German of course). French is actually pretty nice to listen to...
Je mappelle Michael. J`aime bien la france. :blahblah:

vansinn

Reaction score
Nå syns jeg du er prippen her, men GREIT, skal få spilt inn bare gitaren med bedre lyd... en eller annen gang. (Lyden er egentlig ikke så værst i orginalfila, men da jeg lasta den opp ble lyden plutselig veldig treblette!)

Norwegian is maybe the ugliest language in the world... (after German of course). French is actually pretty nice to listen to...
Je mappelle Michael. J`aime bien la france. :blahblah:

Nej, Norsk er rigtig greit ;) Svenska är ockso bra (mnn, vet inta med Skånska..), und Ich verstehe nicht varum so viele Deutch nicht macht.
I'm in pre/post sales tech support, so I speak English, German, Danish, Swedish and a Bit Norwegian every day. I'm turning into a real cosmopolitan :)
My only regret is I didn't get my act together learning Spanish and French. Can only do a few phrases in Chinese :lol:
Ohh, and Romanian is also a pretty beatyful language, so niçio problema..
I did forget most of hte Klingon phrases, though. Kapla! :nuts: :wallbash:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
All of those languages sound like really fucked up German to me :lol:

and the funny thing is, you´re speaking a combination of german, french and norwegian, with lots of weird twists and mixups... English is a germanic language too, ya know! :p

og jeg vet jeg er prippen, men det er et så fantastisk utrolig instrument at jeg bare MÅ høre hvordan stemmen dens er :p

vi får kanskje høre litt når du får Superior 2.0 da :)