Michaels Custom 8 finished LOTS of pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
i love how you do the contouring on your bodies dude. you have an excellent knack for the 3d aspects of a guitars visuals.

TheIllustratedLuthier

Luthier than thou
Reaction score
i love how you do the contouring on your bodies dude. you have an excellent knack for the 3d aspects of a guitars visuals.

Thanks, I've been through a lot of guitars that ended up looking retarded and me having to burn them (literally) before I started to find good looking curves and designs. Thanks a lot! :bowdown:

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
I just saw this a minute ago on your myspace. The build quality is amazing. It looks so smooth. Every piece you show off makes me glad that I'm talking to you about a build! :)

cataclysm_child

SS.org UnRegular
Reaction score
Please don't wake me up! This is the best dream I have ever had!:wub:

Oh, and Jesse! You're my new God!:bowdown:

I just hope my GF don't find out about how much I love this guitar already! And I must forever live in fair of the question: "If you were going to a deserted island and were only allowed to bring ONE thing..." :scream:

bulb

Reaction score
It's nobodies signature model. Misha and I designed it, and it's going to by MY signature model. Bulb seems to be excited about that, as I've talked to him about it.

yeah guys, dont worry, i think its awesome someone else dug the body shape i was going for!

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Absolutely phenomenal. I LOVE the dark veneer between the top and the body. Just plain gorgeous.

TheIllustratedLuthier

Luthier than thou
Reaction score
Hopefully Michael will make a video or two when he gets it, my video sound recording quality is terrible.