Mike Stringer Surfcaster

• Thread starter lattjeful
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I like Mike and Spiritbox but I'm not a big fan of Jazzmaster type guitars. My brother played them for decades and I got sick of looking at them lol

ian540s

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
These are pretty cool, going along with the Josh Smith signature with the longer scale + Evertune + classic look, Jackson is kind of owning "modern metal".
Although these are only 26.5", which I play, but they look suuuuper long. I also like how it does NOT look like Jazzmaster, exactly.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
ALways wondered how a Surfcaster looked with a Fender stock. Its very fitting.
Also this better fucking mean Jackson/Charvel will bring back the Surfcaster again one way or another, what with the other custom they did recently.

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
FMIC just need to fire whoever decides on guitars for production and just build what the artists are spec'ing. Every Fender/Jackson/Charvel artist has spec'd a CS of some description that would sell as opposed to the garbage lineups we keep getting.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
FMIC just need to fire whoever decides on guitars for production and just build what the artists are spec'ing. Every Fender/Jackson/Charvel artist has spec'd a CS of some description that would sell as opposed to the garbage lineups we keep getting.
Ngl you can say that for almost every brand lol

Reactions: Vyn

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
Please god no. Have you seen Misha's new 8? Disgusting.