ferret

Reaction score
What I don't quite get is MS says they'll break even by next year. Minecraft Realms must be doing considerably better than I would have ever guessed. I'm sure the game is still printing money ... but ... 2.5 billion in a year?

I don't consider Mojang's other IPs worth anything really :p

Glass Cloud

Banned
Reaction score
What I don't quite get is MS says they'll break even by next year. Minecraft Realms must be doing considerably better than I would have ever guessed. I'm sure the game is still printing money ... but ... 2.5 billion in a year?

I don't consider Mojang's other IPs worth anything really :p

Microtransactions, paid DLC, pay for modding rights, MS servers only, merchandise, movies, XB1 bundles/exclusive consoles, Minecraft 2 etc etc.

Picked it up on my ps4 the other day, still haven't found a good enough seed for a permanent world. I wish there was an option for biome sizes. I'd rather have all biomes in a smaller area than have to travel thousands of blocks to find others. And every map I generate it seems like 90% of it is jungles and flat plains.

Force

Jackson Addict
Reaction score
I'm now part of this crazy world. Picked up the PS3 version a few weeks ago & am totally addicted. I thought it was ridiculous that people were going mental over a game that looked 30 years old but now I understand why, doh

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thedonal

Reaction score
Thread resurrection!

So. I'm totally hooked on Minecraft (xbox 360) now. It's ace! It's getting to the point that I have to tell myself not to launch it, or I will lose many hours.

The bad news is that all my sheep seem to have disappeared. :( I'm guessing it's a clipping issue with the fence/small pen, but breeding and shearing the little fellows was a sheer joy!

I'm having a real struggle finding diamonds though. I have more redstone, Iron and Gold than I know what to do with, but not nearly enough diamonds dammit!

Renkenstein

Reaction score
A MINECRAFT THREAD ON SSO?!?! Oh yeah...I'm in there like swimwear.

In addition to building guitars, I like to build in Minecraft. Here's a dragon I did before I started building guitars. Once I got a workshop full of tools, I had to forgo the digital tools and cubic blocks.

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
Wow that dragon is awesome.. I like doing graffiti on minecraft pe, and hunting creepers with that gun mod..

thedonal

Reaction score
I've absolutely no idea idea what to do with all the redstone I accumulated.

Haven't got the brains or patience to build logic circuits in survival mode... :D

Repner

Reaction score
I've absolutely no idea idea what to do with all the redstone I accumulated.

Haven't got the brains or patience to build logic circuits in survival mode... :D

I can do some basic stuff, but the things I've seen some people do are completely mind blowing to me.

thedonal

Reaction score
I only really use it to make a stop go on my railway, light a red stone lamp or as a TNT fuse.

Tempted to start having fun with Pistons tho... :)

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
So one of my friends has got me playing again and Ill never forgive him for it, but I have a few queries. This is what I am working on at the moment for a little context.

full.png

Pretty neat, but at the moment, both side walls and the back wall are completely bare and I don't know how to go about making them more interesting. I can't fill it with windows like I have on the front because of how I plan to build the inside.

wall.png

Finally, I built a little shrine to me because I deserve it ;) but It is unfinished because I can't find any brown wool or beans to make brown dye. I have walked two or three thousand blocks in each direction for brown sheep or a jungle biome but no joy. Which block do you think would be the best replacement? Which looks the closest to brown wool?

face.png

Also, how could I light it better without covering it in torches or getting rid of most of the roof?

Universe74

Reaction score
I'm running a server out of my place now and was looking for mature players. Vanilla survival.

Latest posts