Miss UV

• Thread starter Miss UV
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Miss UV said:
And really guys, what a lot of fuss about nothing......... :rolleyes:

Truly. Now, why don't one of you graphics wizards make her an Avatar with a UV777PBK? :idea:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Miss UV

Reaction score
wahaha, already did that myself in the meantime (without even having read this reply) :D

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Actually, this is what needs to be your avatar, because it is so metal that it would rust if you left it out in the rain.

415562951_l.jpg

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
zimbloth said:
Sorry if you took my light-hearted remark seriously. I wasn't trying to offend anybody, I just find it in poor taste to drool all over a new member because she's female. I thought we were adults here. I know if it was me, coming here to talk about guitars and stuff, I might be turned off by people doing that.

:)

Sometimes on here, though you think you have something witty and clever to really zing people with - I'd really like you to consider keeping it to yourself. We're all friends here. If you want to rip on people, do it at Harmony Central, or in PM's to Shannon. :fawk:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Chris said:
Sometimes on here, though you think you have something witty and clever to really zing people with - I'd really like you to consider keeping it to yourself. We're all friends here. If you want to rip on people, do it at Harmony Central, or in PM's to Shannon. :fawk:

I didn't know "friends" couldn't tease or rib people a little bit in a light-hearted way. I wasn't "ripping" on anybody, and you know it. Can you get off my back for once?

Miss UV: Noodles is right, that pic is awesome :)

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
zimbloth said:
I didn't know "friends" couldn't tease or rib people a little bit in a light-hearted way. I wasn't "ripping" on anybody, and you know it. Can you get off my back for once?

No. By the way, how's that EBMM treating you?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Chris said:
So how's that EBMM treating you?

I like it a lot, thanks for asking. It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. I appreciate your sincerity in caring.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
lol, well done. I prefer to be Iceman though.

Miss UV

Reaction score
Do you mean Stef? Well, he only rehearsed with us a couple of times and then he injured his arm, so that he wasn't able to play the drums anymore :(