Mmmm...steak

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

How do you like it cooked?

• Still Mooing/Kicking/Bleeding

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Rare

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Medium Rare

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Medium

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Medium Well

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Well Done

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Charcoal Briquette

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
garcia3441 said:
Coming home from visiting my family in Connecticut, my folks and I stopped here.

http://www.gregoryssteakhouse.com/

Shit! I live 10 minutes from there! What did you think? I've never ordered the 120 oz steak, just the ol' 96 er. I split it with a couple of people and some one took the rest home. It didn't fit on a plate. They had to fold it over.

garcia3441

Tone Whore
Contributor
Reaction score
Popsyche said:
Shit! I live 10 minutes from there! What did you think? I've never ordered the 120 oz steak, just the ol' 96 er. I split it with a couple of people and some one took the rest home. It didn't fit on a plate. They had to fold it over.

I ordered the 12oz Filet, and it was really good. There was a LARGE gentleman at the next table who ordered and finished the 120 oz steak while we were sitting there.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
garcia3441 said:
I ordered the 12oz Filet, and it was really good. There was a LARGE gentleman at the next table who ordered and finished the 120 oz steak while we were sitting there.

That's exactly what I get. The 24 oz. ribeye is good, but there is a lot of waste, so it ends up being only a gargantuan portion instead of just ridiculous. There are some pretty large fat people around here. I barely count!

Hey, BTW, if any of you sevenstringers are heading through the Allentown, PA area, let me know! You too can visit this place. They also have BIG beers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Rare. Not blue, but still soft and bloody!:) If I have a sauce, it's always a pepper one.

They do an amazing thing over here in Belgium, where you get a slab of lean beef on a hot stone and cook it yourself a mouthful at a time. It rock. 7DT, sorry if you already mentioned that, as I haven't read this whole thread yet...