Monroe Vallejo - Deciduous (FFO Plini, Intervals, Periphery)

guitaardvark

Reaction score

Hey all! I released this earlier in the summer and wanted to share. I know there's a separate forum for this, but I also just moved to San Francisco, so if you're in the area and dig this kind of stuff, I'm wide open to collabs. Thanks for listening!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackFalcon17

Reaction score
Damn, that was cool. Reminds me of Arch Echo. What bass are you using?

guitaardvark

Reaction score
Damn, that was cool. Reminds me of Arch Echo. What bass are you using?
Thanks! That's a huge compliment. Arch Echo is a huge inspiration, even though I can't shred half as hard as any of them. I mostly just love their fun, video-gamey approach.

The bass was a 3 pickup Dingwall Combustion 6 running through Neural DSP Parallax.

scolio1978

Reaction score

Hey all! I released this earlier in the summer and wanted to share. I know there's a separate forum for this, but I also just moved to San Francisco, so if you're in the area and dig this kind of stuff, I'm wide open to collabs. Thanks for listening!

very nice stuff, i gave your youtube a sub. i've been looking to do an online collab or something. check out the links in my signature and see if you want to give it a go. anyways, keep at it!

Last edited: