More characters in profile gear section?

• Thread starter narad
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
There's obviously some better options I suppose, but I actually use the profile section here to keep track of the gear I have. I'm hitting a character limit in one of the sections though, and don't see the point of listing stuff if it's not going to be comprehensive. Is it possible to expand the character limit? 500 chars seems like some archaic AOL-era type limitation.

It's that or I have to sell some pedals.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
I honestly have no idea: does this forum support signature images? It looks like it, as long as you host it elsewhere. At least, it looks like there's an "embed image URL" button on the signature text box.

If so, you could use the twitter/Notes app sort of loophole, and make yourself a banner image with the text typed in at a small font. PC enthusiasts have been doing that for years to detail all of the specs of their rig beyond character limits:

gQu3DD-uFYyTtKBDFxmvIYXuibOhMADKbadwvUjYEBs.png

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I honestly have no idea: does this forum support signature images? It looks like it, as long as you host it elsewhere. At least, it looks like there's an "embed image URL" button on the signature text box.

If so, you could use the twitter/Notes app sort of loophole, and make yourself a banner image with the text typed in at a small font. PC enthusiasts have been doing that for years to detail all of the specs of their rig beyond character limits:

gQu3DD-uFYyTtKBDFxmvIYXuibOhMADKbadwvUjYEBs.png

Yea, I don't want it all in my public-facing sig though. It's the "Personal Details" gear section I'm talking about.

Latest posts