Most metal Agile ever (new V model)

FortePenance

Reaction score
It depends on the neck joint. The neck joint on Ibanez's are awesome, and the one on my ESP was nice too. But the one on my Jackson was :noway:

Do the RRs come with the oldschool joint too? I quite like the Jackson oldschool joints... at least with the sculpted body, didn't feel obtrusive at all and I actually kinda liked having something to rest my left hand's side of palm on, whilst fiddling on the higher frets.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, i gotta say that is beautiful. I hate V's but i would seriously consider buying that.

I agree with the inlay issue, not cos im against teh whole inverted cross thing, i just think those particular ones are fugly as...

haffner1

Reaction score
I like my Hornet 7 but for a 6- with this one I would rather go with the BC rich deluxe junior V. It is only $100 more ($699 on MF) and you get an OFR, neck through and free shipping to boot. But if you are really after the 24 fret Rhoads style, this one beats out the jackson that goes for $1000. That one doesn't even have a neck pup.

Ketzer

Good news, everyone!
Reaction score
The Rhythm Guitarist in Vital Remains has one of these, I got to play around with it back in... May or something. I wonder why they only popped up on the site in October?

winterlover

Banned
Reaction score
huh, the inlays are my favorite part :nuts:

The Rhythm Guitarist in Vital Remains has one of these, I got to play around with it back in... May or something. I wonder why they only popped up on the site in October?

yeah, i saw that too :hbang: