Mr. Bungle is back?!

• Thread starter Ralyks
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I too am seriously just thinking of throwing a pair of tickets on a credit card for the NY show. Provided it doesn't sell out in 20 seconds. Which it probably will.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
So yeah, Patton said they're only doing the demo and it's basically a Thrash show (hence Lombardo and Ian). I almost tried to grab presale tickets today but decided I wasn't sure I had the money. Giving myself until payday tomorrow to decide if I want to attempt to get regular sale tickets before they sell out in 7 seconds.

On that note, I've been rocking the hell out of the s/t again, and trying to learn My Ass Is On Fire on guitar. Also, my 4 year old son likes to dance to Squeeze Me Macaroni. I don't know if I'm proud, or a bad dad.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
You should be proud that you are a bad dad because you have a cool kid.

Rxcoma

Reaction score
RRRRRrrrrreeee - Dun - DANT! rrRRREEE - DDUHHHHHNnnn - dant. reeee - duhnnn ..........

.....DANT! REEEeeee - duhn - dant!! X a shitload

Doug N

Reaction score
So yeah, Patton said they're only doing the demo and it's basically a Thrash show (hence Lombardo and Ian). I almost tried to grab presale tickets today but decided I wasn't sure I had the money. Giving myself until payday tomorrow to decide if I want to attempt to get regular sale tickets before they sell out in 7 seconds.

On that note, I've been rocking the hell out of the s/t again, and trying to learn My Ass Is On Fire on guitar. Also, my 4 year old son likes to dance to Squeeze Me Macaroni. I don't know if I'm proud, or a bad dad.
I can’t imagine they’re only going to do the demo, that would be around 35 minutes of music.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
I had alarms set, I had the app up for the first NYC date, I had the website pulled up on a browser for the second NYC date, I had a good place in the line/queue...and tickets were all sold out within the first five minutes. Within only a few minutes, tickets from scalpers began popping up on the resale sites for over five times the initial price. (Initial price was $45, and the resale price is over $200.)

This is exactly what is wrong with the business of digital ticketing. Literally every ticket is getting scalped. How many true Mr. Bungle fans (or Mike Patton fans) now will sadly not be able to attend any of these monumental shows to witness the band performing their 1986 demo? Think about it.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I can’t imagine they’re only going to do the demo, that would be around 35 minutes of music.

That's according to Patton on the Mr Bungle Facebook. It's only Trey, Mike, and Trevor from the original line up. I'd guess they'll do some other thrash covers, hence Lombardo and Ian being there, plus Mr Bungles penchant for just breaking out in random covers live.

zappatton2

Reaction score
Insane, I'm just reading this now after a morning of listening to Mr. Bungle for the first time in ages. Of course, I won't be going, but if a live album comes out of this, right aaaahn!!!!

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
It's cool that Scott and Lombardo are in on it but I don't really see why a mr bungle reunion would be worth the hype unless it's their actual albums they're touring.

Latest posts