Multiscale Floyd Rose - Rock Fudge Guitars

_itsballs

My back f**kin' hurts, bro
Reaction score
First time I've seen a multiscale Floyd Rose system!
This is from Rock Fudge Guitars in Boise, ID. The luthier designed this themselves.
Has anyone else found something similar by other luthiers?

Attachments

• Rockfudge floyd multiscale.jpg
    Rockfudge floyd multiscale.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 184

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Soya

Poor person
Reaction score
Baffles me how people think the Evertune bridge is ugly but they absolutely love frickin 50mm bolts sticking out the back of their beloved Floyd

spudmunkey

Reaction score
Baffles me how people think the Evertune bridge is ugly but they absolutely love frickin 50mm bolts sticking out the back of their beloved Floyd
Under the hood of a car, which do you prefer to see? An engine, or a plastic cover? I imagine it's a similar thing. I understand the purposes of a cover, but prefer to see the "guts".

And I especially hate them when they try to make it look like it's something it's not. Anyone remember those old Tiburon covers years ago that tried to make their front wheel drive car look like it had a transverse-mounted engine for rear wheel drive? 😅

I wouldn't mind the looks of an Evertune so much if that large flat area just was left blank, rather than their huge logo.
evertune__web_products__bridges__F6_chrome.jpg

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Under the hood of a car, which do you prefer to see? An engine, or a plastic cover? I imagine it's a similar thing. I understand the purposes of a cover, but prefer to see the "guts".

And I especially hate them when they try to make it look like it's something it's not. Anyone remember those old Tiburon covers years ago that tried to make their front wheel drive car look like it had a transverse-mounted engine for rear wheel drive? 😅

I wouldn't mind the looks of an Evertune so much if that large flat area just was left blank, rather than their huge logo.
evertune__web_products__bridges__F6_chrome.jpg
Speak for yourself, I sell that large area as ad space for local businesses. I’ve got a chiropractor and real estate agent on there this month.