FS Music Man JP6 BFR

• Thread starter Wolfos
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfos

Guitarded
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Music Man JP6 BFR
Modifications (if any): Upgraded PUP's to Dimarzio Illuminators
Accessories (hardshell case etc): All stock case candy, extra springs, paperwork etc.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Stirling, Ontario, Canada
International OK? : Sure
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): On Here, Reverb, Ebay, Facebook etc
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $3,000 CAD or $2,150 US (as of today's exchange rate)
Pictures:

Hey all, selling my JP6 BFR because the guitar of my dreams has come up and I'm trying to buy it!
It's a 2017 BFR and comes with all of the papers, goodies etc. that Ernie ball ships it with when new. There is one chip in the clear coat by the neck pickup, it happened when upgrading the Crunchlab and Liquifire pickups to Dimarzio Illuminators. Beyond that unfortunate chip which I have shown in the final picture below, there is nothing else of not with the guitar. Everything else is like it was the day it was purchased. Purchased for about $4,300 CAD new asking for $3,000CAD or $2,150 USD at today's exchange rate.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfos

Guitarded
Reaction score
Probably final price drop.

$2,500 Canadian + shipping
$1,850 USD + shipping
€1,592 + shipping

Take your pick haha.

Wolfos

Guitarded
Reaction score
Fire sale, $2,300 cad + shipping!

$1,758 US

€1,483

Maybe slightly even more flexible depending on shipping costs! I need to pay for an almost complete build of mine!