My band 1000 Sleepless Dreams

• Thread starter Musza
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Musza

Reaction score
Hi guys!

We just released the music video for the first single from our upcoming album - "Infinitely". I wanted to share it with you and see how do you like it. We play in drop A on 7s. I know 7 is so 2015 and now people use 9-strings for the dj0ntest djent but... I was a bit tired of this genere and wanted to try something different with more emotional charge.

This is just the beginning of a great musical adventure, I hope.

Let me know what you think... please? :D

and for gear whores like me, we used HESU 212 (loaded with Demon speakers), Ibanez K7 and Skervesen Shoggie DC7.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cnev

Reaction score
Really nice stuff. Huge sucker for airy female vocals, and I think you did a great job bringing them together with the instrumentation. Reminds me a lot of Rose Berlin (SPC ECO), whom I like a lot. Best of luck!

SD83

Reaction score
Like it a lot! Beautiful song and video. The only problem I have with it is that there is just two videos...
And speaking of gear whores: What bass is that?

Musza

Reaction score
Like it a lot! Beautiful song and video. The only problem I have with it is that there is just two videos...
And speaking of gear whores: What bass is that?

Thanks! This is a Mayones Pariot 5 classic bass in trans black.

btw. I guess the solution is to subscribe to our channel, we have another music video in works to be released next month (hopefully)