My band Periphery playing with Dog Fashion Disco at Sonar in Baltimore August 19th!

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
Hey guys, we will be playing with dog fashion disco this saturday the 19th from 7:30-8pm at sonar! This show will be huge, as so far at least 600 tickets have been sold.
But yeah if you are remotely in the area come see us! Get the tickets from us since we are selling them for only 10 bucks (normally 12 bucks or 15 at the door).
I will still be on drums at this gig, but if you are a drummer and you want to try out for us or get a feel of what the drums need to sound like live you can come check us out. Or if you want to support some awesome hardworking local metal or whatever excuse you need to spend 10 bucks to see an amazing show!!
Big plus for all of y'all, you can come and see and hear my carvin with the lundgren m-7 in action and we can geek out over gear haha!

So yeah if you want to get a ticket, let me know and i will find a way to get it to you!

Hope to see you guys there!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.