My band supporting Sikth Tomorrow

• Thread starter John_Strychnine
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
brilliant! i only live a 15 minute walk from the Uni. I'll see if i can get some chums to come with.

John_Strychnine

I Was Once Groove.
Reaction score
brilliant! i only live a 15 minute walk from the Uni. I'll see if i can get some chums to come with.

Yeh man please do!
would be good to meet you finally.
Got added last minute. Malefices guitarist broke his wrist, so we thought we'd pounce on it :p

Anyway, hopefully see you there

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
dang and i was gunna go to that since my mates at uni there, but alas i have lectures the day after :noway: but have yourself a kick ass time man, sikth are pretty damn cool dudes too :metal:

Cringles

Another Sinking Ship
Reaction score
good luck at the gig man, just checking out your band, im adding you! put some pics of the gig up to if ya can. i got to meet some of sikth when i seen them. everyones real cool, just the singers seem a bit 'odd''

John_Strychnine

I Was Once Groove.
Reaction score
we've actually played with sikth before, but we had to play without a vocalist last time coz he had tonsilitus :|

but... this will be aweosme hopefully, and yeh they are savage guys, the vocalists are really cool when you get to know them aswell.

sikth_tour_poster.jpg

Cringles

Another Sinking Ship
Reaction score
i did meet mikee and he was cool. im just a fan that got to the gig early, i got to help them move some equipment. then got kicked out for soundcheck cause some of them are weird about that:( could just tell some people didnt want fans there hehe

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Lucky Bastard. Kick some ass! SIKTH is fucking insane! :hbang:

John_Strychnine

I Was Once Groove.
Reaction score
i did meet mikee and he was cool. im just a fan that got to the gig early, i got to help them move some equipment. then got kicked out for soundcheck cause some of them are weird about that:( could just tell some people didnt want fans there hehe

From what i remember yeh, they were like that when we palyed with em aswell, also i think the singers dont like to soundcheck.

Thanks shannon, we actually supported then last june, but our vocalist had tonsilitus so we ended up playing a 15 minute instrumental set, haha our roadie in the crowd did some of the vocals.

If anyone on here could down it would be wikked, to my knowledge its sikth's last show of 2006.