My band, The Kymatica, has a new song up! (melodic/catchy/tech metal content)

• Thread starter Cadavuh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
Bumping this thread to say that we are currently working on a lot of new material for a full length! Within the next few weeks we should have a band update video up, which will include clips of new material, as well as a cover or two of songs from our EP.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
Bumping this thread to say that we are currently working on a lot of new material for a full length! Within the next few weeks we should have a band update video up, which will include clips of new material, as well as a cover or two of songs from our EP.

V8iXK.jpg

Fuck yes

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
Bump with sweet new vid. 720p that shit.

handmetheaxe

Guitarded
Reaction score
Really nice stuff dude, only just checked out the EP, some absolutely killer melodies.

Keep up the good work, interested to hear what your new stuff sounds like!

pawiffuwee

Reaction score
Free bahmp :3
Seriously, I love your music, and I hope you can get some tabs out soon so that I can jam some of your songs. :djent:

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I'm on vacation now but tabs will be out the week I get back. I play in standard.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
is it illegal if I bump this shit? music is awesome! shame that there are no news about the band :(

Latest posts