My Current Guitar Collection

Yash94

Emperor V
Reaction score
Hey everyone So, here's my current Guitar collection. And a few comments on each guitar

Left to right -

2014 Dean VMNT Fear Made in Korea (WK serial number, assuming World Musical Instruments Korea, can someone confirm?) - Tuned to D Standard for modern Megadeth. Plays almost as good as the Jackson, love the bigger V size, has such a strong mid spike. Love it. The only flaw is non-locking tuners. I wish it came with locking tuners. Maybe an upgrade is down the line. But the price I paid for it new, bang for the buck.

1999 Jackson KV1 - Standard tuning for playing anything and everything. Obviously, my favourite guitar. The Kahler and LSRs make it so unique. Playing it is a treat, the Kahler is just perfect for palm muting and the neck is nice and thin. Best neck ever. I just wish it never needs refretting but since I play it at least an hour everyday, it will one day or another. Which makes me sad.

2016 ESP E-II Arrow 7 - Tuned to standard 7 string tuning. Trivium made me buy this guitar. I actually wanted a Jackson Corey Beaulieu KV7 but it was waaay out of my budget, and none used to be found around, so I stelled with this. It's the same spec-wise, save for the EMG 57/66 combo, which is pretty cool. Something between the Duncans and the EMG 81. The tuning stability is rock solid on these Floyds. I just wish I knew how to set it up better for better pull-ups. I do have quite good low action on it though.

2013 Jackson King V Pro - Tuned to Drop C. Bought in 2014. My first real guitar. I learned to play on this thing. It's had issues over the years, like the trem arm being terrible and always falling down, a frets needed to be leveled, but when it's tuned and set up, it's rock solid, I can forget it for 4 months and it'll still be perfectly in tune. For some odd reason, the EMGs in it are lower output than all my other pickups. Weird. But man, do I love the EMG 89 for cleans. All in all, I'll always love this guitar cuz it's what set me on the path, and I learnt to play on it! I'll just end up modding it a lot one day, get a new Floyd Rose, locking tuners, a blade switch.

2006 ESP Ltd Axxion - Tuned to Eb Standard. Bought this new in 2019. As if the guitar had been patiently waiting for me in Russia all these years. It's a divisive design and shape, but I really love playing it. It's comfortable sitting or standing, and pretty good to play in the classical position like a V. My only guitar with a Rosewood fingerboard. I was kinda skeptic about getting anything with Rosewood before this but, it's fine. This guitar sounds a lot more rock n roll than all the other guitars, the neck pickup is really sweet. All in all, great guitar.

81113896_2783470875052498_8476521788661039104_o.jpg

Share your guitar collection. What are they tuned to and do they have any mods?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't have any family photos but I'll post the ones i'm playing the most right now:
Majesty 7:
View media item 1882I've blocked the bridge so I can change tunings on the fly

Strat in E standard:
20190928_173724.jpg
That's an American special neck on a warmoth body, with Hot Noiseless pickups. Absolute metal machine, believe it or not.

SG in all kinds of tuning
20191112_195128.jpg
I added hipshot locking tuners, pickup covers, and made the pickguard matte with a vinyl sheet. Also a metal machine. The Gibson 490 pickups are killer. They sound amazing and expose week technique. Absolutely love this guitar, and I'm not a Gibson fan in general.

JustinRhoads1980

Jackson Elitist
Reaction score
My current stuff:

2019 BCR Prophecy Series Shredzilla FR 6 in Black Cherry
20191224_125055.jpg 20191224_125120.jpg
2017 Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid FR in Trans Black BurstSchecter-Hellraiser-Hyrbid(1).jpg Schecter-Hellraiser-Hyrbid(2).jpg
2018 Schecter SLS Elite FR in Trans Black Fade.

M,20190814_180335.jpg 20190814_190626.jpg

My next acquisition will be a 7 string and then after that I think I will be good on guitars for awhile. All of my guitars have floyds and I have a tremol-no on them all and I can easily downtune with that and now that I have a kemper I can use transpose to downtune a little bit. No need for another 6 when I want a 7 to start playing some CC.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
rxrklGm.jpg

Top, L-R:
(1) Alvarez 12-string Alvarez AJ60SC-12 . Purchaed from the current guitarist for Bob Seger's touring band. Tuned to e standard, as they all are unless mentioned.
(2) Alvarez Classical/Nylon string AC65HCE , With $3 "brushed steel" "tree of life" style inlay stickers. Hey, they've held up for, like, 5 years.
(3) Taylor K24CE (2017, i believe). The most expensive non-car/house I've ever bought.
(4) Kiesel Aries 2016. unboxing here: 1-piece ash body, antique ash treatment, trans wine red, Royal abony board, stainless frets, HSS Lithium pickups, etc.
(5) Some sort of Samick student-grade strat knock-off that we found in my girlfriend's mom's garage. She forgot that she took guitar lessons, like, 25 years ago.
(6) Fender Starcaster (the 90s version, in the metallic black that was sold through Sam's Club). I replaced the pickguard and trem cavity cover with custom-cut pearloid, gutted the electronics and replced them with Carvin S60, switchcracft jack and switch, CTS pots, ane ebay knobs, and used Carvin non-locking tuners. Still never got it wired up right...

Bottom L-R:
(1) Ali-Express Taylor 914ce knock-off. Custom ordered with rosewood back and sides, 1 piece neck, ebony (Ha!) fretboard, satin neck, chrome hardware, upgraded preamp, and my own logo so that it'd be impossible to fraudulently sell it as a "Taylor". Paid way too much for the quality (garbage).
(2) Carvin AC375. Bought it used on Craigslist from a nice older man from Oaklahoma, who I had to talk to for a while on the phone to convince him that this stranger from another state, who saw his ad on craigslist and wants him to ship it, wasn't a scam. Plain koa top, cherryburst finish, birdseye fretboard, black hardware, abalone inlays. I've got a new semi-hollow with piezo coming in, so this one's on the chopping block.
(3) Carvin CS6. Trans black on flamed maple top, black painted back, ebony fretboard, stainless frets, and abalone inlays. Got it in '08, and it's still my #1. I loved the original Joe Perry Les Paul from the 90s, and this was my take on it, and still love it. Tuned to dropped D.
(4) Ibanez TMB-100 Talisman Bass. Bought it because I wanted a bass under $200, and this was the best-feeling one in the store.
(5) Maui ukelele tenor uke. It doesn't have a model number, but it's koa and gloss finish. I was in Hawaii, and wanted to buy a uke. My grandparents went for their Honeymoon, and it's the one souvenir they ever kept, and I wanted one of my own. I knew I didn't want just a toy to hang on the wall, and wanted SOME sort of connetion to Hawaii. Unfortunately, almost all are made in china, unless you want to pay hundreds more for a locally-made piece. At least this one has hawaiian wood on it, and final nut/bridge install and set-up is done in Hawaii. That was good enough for me, and we were already over my budget.

bottom two on the left, and top two on the right are likely all going, to make room for a Kiesel SH6, and maybe an F style mandolin, and someday maybe another strat-style guitar that's a little nicer than these free/$60 ones.

Yash94

Emperor V
Reaction score
Wow, great stuff. How's the 2019 BC Rich stuff?

JustinRhoads1980

Jackson Elitist
Reaction score
Wow, great stuff. How's the 2019 BC Rich stuff?

Pretty good actually. A yee more expensive than other competitors, hopefully over time this will change.

Also to add at the 3rd fret there is a defect in the fretboard and I need to exchange it out with the dealer. I am sure it is an anomaly, but at the price point you shouldn't even be seeing shit like that

Yash94

Emperor V
Reaction score
Pretty good actually. A yee more expensive than other competitors, hopefully over time this will change.

Also to add at the 3rd fret there is a defect in the fretboard and I need to exchange it out with the dealer. I am sure it is an anomaly, but at the price point you shouldn't even be seeing shit like that
How much do they go for? I might get one of those PCRBs.... Has SS caught on to political correctness? Or may I just curse and let everyone know that I want a Bich :D

JustinRhoads1980

Jackson Elitist
Reaction score
How much do they go for? I might get one of those PCRBs.... Has SS caught on to political correctness? Or may I just curse and let everyone know that I want a Bich :D

Mine was 1600. I think it is stupid that BCR says that they don't support political correctness whilst participating in it.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
rxrklGm.jpg

Top, L-R:
(1) Alvarez 12-string Alvarez AJ60SC-12 . Purchaed from the current guitarist for Bob Seger's touring band. Tuned to e standard, as they all are unless mentioned.
(2) Alvarez Classical/Nylon string AC65HCE , With $3 "brushed steel" "tree of life" style inlay stickers. Hey, they've held up for, like, 5 years.
(3) Taylor K24CE (2017, i believe). The most expensive non-car/house I've ever bought.
(4) Kiesel Aries 2016. unboxing here: 1-piece ash body, antique ash treatment, trans wine red, Royal abony board, stainless frets, HSS Lithium pickups, etc.
(5) Some sort of Samick student-grade strat knock-off that we found in my girlfriend's mom's garage. She forgot that she took guitar lessons, like, 25 years ago.
(6) Fender Starcaster (the 90s version, in the metallic black that was sold through Sam's Club). I replaced the pickguard and trem cavity cover with custom-cut pearloid, gutted the electronics and replced them with Carvin S60, switchcracft jack and switch, CTS pots, ane ebay knobs, and used Carvin non-locking tuners. Still never got it wired up right...

Bottom L-R:
(1) Ali-Express Taylor 914ce knock-off. Custom ordered with rosewood back and sides, 1 piece neck, ebony (Ha!) fretboard, satin neck, chrome hardware, upgraded preamp, and my own logo so that it'd be impossible to fraudulently sell it as a "Taylor". Paid way too much for the quality (garbage).
(2) Carvin AC375. Bought it used on Craigslist from a nice older man from Oaklahoma, who I had to talk to for a while on the phone to convince him that this stranger from another state, who saw his ad on craigslist and wants him to ship it, wasn't a scam. Plain koa top, cherryburst finish, birdseye fretboard, black hardware, abalone inlays. I've got a new semi-hollow with piezo coming in, so this one's on the chopping block.
(3) Carvin CS6. Trans black on flamed maple top, black painted back, ebony fretboard, stainless frets, and abalone inlays. Got it in '08, and it's still my #1. I loved the original Joe Perry Les Paul from the 90s, and this was my take on it, and still love it. Tuned to dropped D.
(4) Ibanez TMB-100 Talisman Bass. Bought it because I wanted a bass under $200, and this was the best-feeling one in the store.
(5) Maui ukelele tenor uke. It doesn't have a model number, but it's koa and gloss finish. I was in Hawaii, and wanted to buy a uke. My grandparents went for their Honeymoon, and it's the one souvenir they ever kept, and I wanted one of my own. I knew I didn't want just a toy to hang on the wall, and wanted SOME sort of connetion to Hawaii. Unfortunately, almost all are made in china, unless you want to pay hundreds more for a locally-made piece. At least this one has hawaiian wood on it, and final nut/bridge install and set-up is done in Hawaii. That was good enough for me, and we were already over my budget.

bottom two on the left, and top two on the right are likely all going, to make room for a Kiesel SH6, and maybe an F style mandolin, and someday maybe another strat-style guitar that's a little nicer than these free/$60 ones.

Should have waited a few hours. Carvin AC375 is sold.

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
Currently I have the following guitars in my collection

Charvels
  • Charvel Model 2 - white (all original)
  • Charvel Model 2 - red all stickered up from my younger days tuned to Drop-C with a EMG 81
  • Charvel Model 5 - black (all stock)
  • Charvel Model 5 - black with paint job from Dan Lawrence
ESP - LTD
  • LTD Jeff Hanneman M-II limited edition tribute guitar
  • ESP Japan custom shop NV - single hum/schaller hannes bridge mohogany body w/mahogany/walnut neck
Ibanez
  • SR885 5 string bass
Jackson
  • Masterbuilt Death Warrior - single hum/floyd rose with Fu-Tone upgrades all mahogany
  • Death Warrior - TOM bridge / Dan Lawernce nebula graphic
  • Masterbuilt King V - single hum / hannes bridge
  • Custom Select King V - silverburst single hum with floyd and Fu-Tone upgrades
  • Custom Select Soloist - single hum with floyd
  • Jackson COW 7 string
  • Jackson DK2m
Sully Guitars
  • 624 -pale moon ebony fretboard mahogany body/neck SLUG pickup
  • 624 aka Aquaman's Trident
  • Galaxy V - black limba body with redwood burl top
  • Elita aka Ghost Elita - this was the one he offered up as a April Fools joke on instagram. Guess I was the fool and he parted me with my money

There is probably a couple more around the house that I am forgetting about and currently have a Jackson Double Rhoads on order and a Sully Niceman that will be painted similiar to a J. Yuenger Iceman.

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score

Charvels
  • Charvel Model 2 - red all stickered up from my younger days tuned to Drop-C with a EMG 81
ESP - LTD
  • ESP Japan custom shop NV - single hum/schaller hannes bridge mohogany body w/mahogany/walnut neck
Ibanez
  • SR885 5 string bass
Jackson
  • Masterbuilt Death Warrior - single hum/floyd rose with Fu-Tone upgrades all mahogany
  • Jackson COW 7 string
  • Jackson DK2m
Sully Guitars
  • Elita aka Ghost Elita - this was the one he offered up as a April Fools joke on instagram. Guess I was the fool and he parted me with my money

There is probably a couple more around the house that I am forgetting about and currently have a Jackson Double Rhoads on order and a Sully Niceman that will be painted similiar to a J. Yuenger Iceman.
That COW 7 - red blue pearl?

kisielk

Reaction score
My list:
  • Ibanez RG8570Z in black rutile
  • Ibanez RG921QM in blue
  • Ibanez RGD7UC
  • Ibanez RG2228 upgraded with Abasi Fluence pickups
  • EBMM JP6 in Mystic Dream
  • Suhr Modern Antique sunburst
  • Vigier Excalibur Surfretter
  • Vigier Excalibur Shawn Lane Master Signature
  • Schecter Banshee Elite 7 FR-S
  • Kiesel Z8X
Non-metal / fusion guitars:
  • Ibanez JSM20 John Scofield signature
  • Yamaha SG2000
  • Fender American Professional Jazzmaster
  • Squire E series strat
Basses:
  • Ibanez BTB Terra Firma 5-string
  • Ibanez SRAS-7 Ashula
Acoustics:
  • Yamaha FGX-3
  • Eastman DM-1

Last edited:

mastapimp

Reaction score
Here's mine...Currently at 20 instruments:

6-string electrics:
Gibson Les Paul Standard - cherry sunburst
Jackson USA Soloist SL1 - Pile of Skulls paint job
Jackson Kelly KE3 - Trans blue quilted maple, reverse shark fin inlays - SD Jazz and TB4
Charvel USA Guthrie Govan Signature - Natural birdseye maple top
Fender MIJ Richie Kotzen Signature Tele - Flame maple amber top
Guild S270 Flyer - White paint - heavily modded with EMG81 and lace sensors
BC Rich Warlock MK11 - Ziricote top w/ Dimebucker set
Peavey Predator - White paint (first guitar)

7-string electrics:
Mayones MBC Regius 7 - Wasabi finish on eye poplar top, BKP Nailbomb and Coldsweat + Piezo
Jackson USA Chris Broderick Signature 7 - Trans white quilted maple
Jackson Custom Shop Masterbuilt WR7 Dave Davidson Warrior - Charcoal Ash
Equilibrium FT7 - Mariana Blue flame maple, BKP Nailbomb and Coldsweat
Schecter Hellraiser C-7 - Gloss black with pearloid accents, EMG 707TWs

Steel String Acoustics:
Taylor 410ce acoustic/electric
Taylor 522e acoustic/electric
Lag T100ACE acoustic/electric
Givson - cheap Indian Gibson knockoff that was given to me by a friend

Nylon String Classical Acoustics:
Raimundo Bossa Nova 3 - acoustic/electric
Yamaha - cheap hand me down from my uncle, my first acoustic - unsure of model number

Bass Guitars:
Mayones Jabba 5-string - Semi-hollow body, carnival red paint

JustinRhoads1980

Jackson Elitist
Reaction score

Charvels
ESP - LTD
Ibanez
  • SR885 5 string bass
Jackson
  • Jackson COW 7 string
  • Jackson DK2m
Sully Guitars

Bro can you please post some pics to the death warriors

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
I'll play :) - each one and what they're currently tuned to.

CpQhneBS-HbXdLvysbRLJyM-mBrSuYBYOsc0JSj17G5ComesSaTZdpmS71KUlqRt5fXnsVNgA0F0HLihsIC2T6k2sQ30KYubwnFsC5bi2aQ0RaYI4pU00Uq_0E43RKSqErUlJ6uXCzPVr7CtfrCr_ZX23jj66zc4MPFOz16HD2kxxev963g-UbemjCD-8UdMSvY8JvmIOij9k5MKTxdKrEaPsuSU3EECg9kEZ3eA6LRE5nIBZt-Ubook_Bos_blIG6Zi6J5K-I4BMxsB5jU0QxtHt3hLiZsdCW_5P4NzrrdNJLa3KxtGpa5BzliUhIB5F5wM3vJg0N0aAX1gY3Qmyl0_pJBxxQ42CyRNdTtxSFAr_L3ThlTo9R1pkuTrR_543ADd8o3GI_yPP95A517Y6Tag8utTwKsk4CZp5xQC54EBndcuVDAsiqo_6Y0gMBYb5w1lgu-52M1TA1tFqCNwTkUQZplLzj-Q8zlK_VzasalArpNpPJ467x8s1omSvCUttrhuxY7k5M-j4091kNvipo8Xp4b7baE1GSvFnDd0OePf2y-vvSMHv9_ZogbkVzHcvDrZwkMy2GpAyAlQMwJPJoja2G_XuuKhYIzBCBV6Xgd2eScvoekE1TBPsBx-XfrDfhkcLdVEQrpdt1M2W4Tt5_h8p_hfZP5CHkLPkr_TDuoWqsM-WPNOo6s=w473-h630-no

Ibanez UV77BK- Standard tuning
Blackmachine B6- Drop C
Ibanez JBM100- Drop Db
PRS Holcomb Custom 24- Drop B
Jackson Juggernaut- Drop Bb
Mayones Regius- Drop Ab
EBMM Majesty- Drop D
EBMM JPXI- Standard

Not pictured: Ibanez RGA121 x2, Ibanez RG2XXV, Gibson Blackwater Les Paul and a handful of other things that nobody probably cares about :lol:

Skervesen Raptor is finished being built and should be shipped in the next week or so as well ;)

Yash94

Emperor V
Reaction score

Charvels
ESP - LTD
Ibanez
  • SR885 5 string bass
Jackson
  • Jackson COW 7 string
  • Jackson DK2m
Sully Guitars

Dude we need pics! I think a custom Double Rhoads will be my dream come true.

Wolfhorsky

Regular idiot
Reaction score
Here's my take:

Sterling by EBMM
  • SUB AX4 : cheap and great sounding axe. Mods done: Bridge painted in black and blocked. D-tuner added. Nut painted in black. Black Framus tuners. Current status: played sometimes. It waits for my next serious mod: making a comfy forearm cut - without it the guitar is played rarely because it is so damn uncomfortable.
  • SUB Sterling 5 strings bass - quite good sounding bass.
ESP - LTD
  • LTD M-103FM: cheap and great sounding mod platform (SD Full Shred in Bridge pos, DM Cruiser in Neck pos. Fretjob/ fretboardjob done by my fav luthier. Current status: The body was reshaped and painted by me. The body is hanging in my garage and waiting for finishing/polishing
Ibanez (-ish):
  • RG1550M neck with Perle ash body in JS shape - I did staining and finishing by myself. SSS Pus config, LoPro Edge. Current status: donor of parts... more to come...
  • RG1550M neck with RG921QM body with DM Breed in Bridge pos and Fender '50s single in neck pos. Current status: LoPro Edge is being installed by my fav luthier. Funny cause I bought the model with the fixed bridge (the whole buying was very complicated) ... and now I am installing the trem.. :lol:
Jackson
  • MII Soloist SLX with SD Full Shred set - great but heavy workhorse. Good fret job and great sound. Current status: played a lot.
  • MIJ DK2 in Eerie dess swirl - compulsive buy. No regrets, ever. Great player. Period. Current status: played a lot.
NK
  • Headless Stranberg Ripoff. Good modding platform. Fret job done by my fav luthier. DM Breed (B) and DM Humbucker from hell (N). Great guitar - to my surprise. Current status: played a lot. And travelling.

Skervesen
  • Chiroptera: plain white. Body: black limba. Neck: maple with pao ferro stripes. Birdseye maple fretboard. Done some mods. SD Custom Custom (B), DM Cruiser (N). Current status: played but not my fav
  • Nebelung in "Aquaman" color. Body: Serbian willow wings and pear center. Top: burl poplar. Neck: Pao ferro with maple stripes. Ebony fretboard. DM Fast Track II (B), DM Cruiser (N). Current status: played but not my fav - great for cleans/chrunch
  • Lupus I (my full custom model 1): in "Misha blue" color. NTB construction. Body wings: Swamp ash. Top: Quilted maple. Neck: Curly maple sides, pear center and wenge stripes. Birdseye maple fretboard. SD Full Shred set. Current status: played A LOT - my fav ex aequo with the next one
  • Lupus II (my full custom model 2): in "Deep ocean" color. NTB construction.Body wings: Swamp ash. Top: poplar burl. Neck: Curly maple sides, pear center. Birdseye maple fretboard. SD Custom Custom (B) and SD Jazz (N). Current status: played A LOT - my fav one
Maybe I will post some family photos later..

Rich5150

Reaction score
Id love to get a family shot but I don't have the room or time to line them all up lol

PRS:
Custom 24 Charcoal burst 30th with Dimarzio Evo's
Custom 24 Wood Library Charcoal Cherry Burst Stock
Custom 24 Navarro Stock
Custom 24 Floyd Dustie Waring in Waring Burst BKP Holy Divers
Custom 24 Floyd Dustie Waring in Faded Whale Blue Mojotone Tomahawks
Custom 24 Floyd Dustie Waring in Jade with Dimarzio Dreamcatcher and Rainmaker's
2019 Custom 22 in Cherry Burst - Stock
98 Custom 22 in Black Cherry
SC 245 Wood Library Black Gold
Hollow Body II SC - Stock
Silver Sky Dodgem Blue - Stock
P22 Grey - stock
Paul's Guitar in Copperhead - Stock
McCarty 594 Grey - Stock
DGT Standard Black - Stock
Tremonti Tribal #54 - Stock
Clint Lowery SE w Duncan Duality Pu's
Kestral Bass EMG Jx and Black hardware
PRS Acoustic (don't remember the model)
ESP & LTD
Page Hamilton Aluminum finish - Stock
Snakebyte Bari
White Cross

Charvel
Dk 24 HH 2pt - Burgandy Mist -Graphtech Ratio tuners

Warmoth Soloist

All Run through an AxeFX III

wedge_destroyer

Reaction score
Well lets see, if i have time for pics later I might,

BC Rich
1984 NJ Mockingbird, Kahler converted, down for refinish and repair.
1985 NJ Bich cherry burst(?), Kahler, DiMarzio SD and Gibson Iommi.
1986-7ish NJ Ironbird was blue Kahler, down for refinish/body repair.
1986-1987ish NJ Warlock pink Kahler, in between pickups currently.
Warlock Deluxe, X2N/Dd103n for now.

Jackson
Dinky professional, 95 or 96, black Dimarzio X2N/AN
SLX, red, recieved OFR, X2N/Evolution bridge
SLXT black, neck snapped off due to an a stand accident and a child, clean break, reglued now my beater, OBL XL490 bridge only.

Ibanez 2000 Rg7420, metallic red, X2N7/stock
Squire Stagemaster 7 FR, stock

Jackson reverse neck dkmg? awaiting a body.

Bass
BC Rich NJ Beast black4 string
Series 10 PJ wierd purple almost burgundy
Squire affinity J red