My First attempt: RGT7

Sebastian

Reaction score
That's one of the best guitars I have seen lately.. GOTM ..wow...

and you hear that from ...no one :ugh: .. that is a Jackson guitars Fan ! :lol:

TMatt142

vagitarian
Reaction score
Wow..... Wow.... That fretboard makes me cream in my pants dude! That is simply a beautiful first build!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
my god! That thing is so sexy I dont know what to do with myself. The quilt just makes me want to splooge

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
thanks guys.
jap, i'm sure it's not the amp or cable or..., my other guitars work perfect as ever...
What I forgot to mention is that the hiss is still there when all volume pots are down, so I assume it's a problem with the preamp but that's just a guess...

When you say that that makes me believe its definitely a grounding issue. My tele copy does the same thing and its because of a ground loop going on. Check all your grounds and make sure they're hooked up correctly (there's a right and wrong way to do this, look up in the PE&GT forum) and try again. Is that a piezo preamp? If so I've heard others had similar ground loop problems going on with theirs as well so its not an uncommon problem.

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
well duh it isn't an ibby :p
i suppose i was going for "best custom Ibanez (style) guitar evarz ftw omg lol bbq!!1!" or something similar to that.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy balls, that sucker is really something special. GOTY, in my opinion. It literally has everything: awesome wood, awesome construction, awesome electronics, awesome hardware, awesome vibe, awesome EVERYTHING.

Crazy_Guitar

Reaction score
Please remind me of not entering my ESP custom for GOTM in the same month of this AMAAAAAAZING RGT7! :p
Can't compete with this one! :D