My first playthrough video! I did a thing!

• Thread starter HUGH JAYNUS
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
I recently finished a playthrough video for my band TERA VEGA. Its my first video ever, so be gentle lol. The song has yet to be named. Our singer is lazy. From our upcoming album, which is part one of a two part album, named "Us and Them". hopefully somebody enjoys. Also our first album is free on our website and blah blah blah. TERA VEGA

Gear used:
Ibanez RG1527 (SD Pegasus/Sentient), Ibanez RGD7421 (BKP Aftermaths)
Line 6 HD Pro X > QSC GX5 > Mesa 4x12
Peavey 6505+ > Mesa 4x12

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Contra

Reaction score
I'm digging the little gag for the bass break. :lol:

Incorporating silly, musically relevantbits like that is a fun idea and I think it definitely enhances the overall aesthetic and reinforces the song. Keep it up!

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
We dont wanna take things too serious lol. Its boring. And during the planning of it we literally talked about how the bassists are never included in guitar playthroughs. So i thought lets make a joke out of it. The "fvck these guys" sign was his idea lol

FILTHnFEAR

Dread it, run from it....
Reaction score
That's a cool jam, I liked that. :yesway:

Like to hear some more of your new stuff. Same singer as your previous album?

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
Yes indeedy. Hes wrapping up vocals on this song as we speak. The album will be released June 17