My friend ordered an Agile AB=3500 the other day...

• Thread starter Blexican
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blexican

???
Reaction score
And he ordered the matching Baritone case with it. Well he received it this morning, but the case they gave him is too fucking small and the headstock managed to crack the case at some point during shipping. :wallbash:

Does anyone have a phone number where Kurt himself can be reached? The buyer had to use his brother's email address for ordering/shipping confirmation, etc. and his brother is currently unreachable. If anyone could help me out, I'll shoot you some +rep. Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
There is only their postal adress on their website... Maybe you can find a number trough the adress with a phone operator?

Rondo Music
427 Washington Ave
Claremont, NH 03743

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
to be granted, the baritone cases are made with some kinda cheap foam inside I believe, and my Interceptor Pro's top wing, made a dent into the case.. like a half inch thick dent into part of the inside, luckily it wasnt on the outside. But yah the cases arent that great to begin with, but better the case getting damaged than the guitars!

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Kurt doesn't publish his phone number. Email is your best bet. I own one of the Agile Baritone cases & it fit my bartione Agile Pro 27 just fine. Maybe you get a regular case instead of the baritone?

Blexican

???
Reaction score
I figured that's what happened, but what bugs me is that he ordered a baritone case and he got the wrong one.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i got the baritone case with mine, and it was perfect, mint condition. they obviously sent the wrong case.

you don´t need to use the same email, just send him an email from whichever email address you like, and if there´s a tracking number or ordering number, then give that to Kurt. he´ll most likely fix things up for your buddy, he always does. just don´t yell in his face (in text, that is), just be polite. they´re not gunna try and rip you off on the patching things up part :)

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I too have a baritone case with my Septor 727 fits perfectly and there is extra space too in there.

Latest posts