My humble smilie submission

• Thread starter Xaios
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
For those moments when you see something amazing, and you just have to say...

ohsnap.gif

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
I think it would be good for those moments, when you realise you just might have been wrong after you've been vehemently arguing with someone for three hours, or maybe, after you do something retarded and Chris the Adminishredder says, ok, Nap Time, TATA :D

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
[action=Chris]hates big smilies and is still waiting for a good :djent: suggestion.[/action]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
Eh, I don't really think that one works too well.

[action=B Lopez]waits for a :bobby: smiley. But knows it won't happen :'([/action]

BTW, Chris, what is that pic in your avatar from? I saw it on the back of someone's shirt. Kinda looks like Eddie but I dunno. :shrug:

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah it's Eddie.

If you can find a small animated shirtless man, I'll toss you a smiley dude. :lol:

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
[action=Chris]hates big smilies and is still waiting for a good :djent: suggestion.[/action]

Blame darren! We had some communications on some ideas a while back but he never replies to me anymore!

I tried... :(

Concerto412

Aeternae Sonus
Reaction score
the :djent: smiley should fully be a guitar getting punched in the strings by a disembodied fist. who knows how to make a .gif?