My new video on EMG TV

• Thread starter JordanOnMute
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
Great playing and great singing man! Not really huge into the tone, especially for a video that is displaying tone, but you're playing overshadows it anyway :yesway:

Its almost like getting Derek Roddy in a band of no background.

Derrek Roddey would easily play in your band if you were able to pay his "session" fee.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JStraitiff

Melodic Mamma Jamma
Reaction score
I didnt really like the tone at first but then once the singing came in i forgot all about it and started liking this a lot. It sounds good in this song definitely but i think its a style that could get tiring.

Kinda funny in the second video how you have the green set on the first 6 and then that regular string on the 7th. Obviously you buy singles for the bottom :)

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
To this day, i never clicked on the dislike button on ANY youtube video, as soon as i lose interest... i just move along... i really don't get the unnecessary non-constructive comments on clips.
I wouldn't say i really loved it but i enjoyed watching that and also the fact that your band managed to get on that EMG show that have hosted some great musicians on that very same stage.... all the best dude.

Guitarman700

Reaction score
I didn't "get" it at first, but holy shit, when this clicks, it clicks hard.
I fucking love it, dude. Bought the album.

Interloper

Reaction score
That was awesome. Never heard of your band before so you've got a new fan right here. Awesome playing and great vocals.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Of course everybody on Youtube goes "FUCK th1z man, listen to Jeff L00mis if want good EMG video"

JordanOnMute

Reaction score
Can't tell you how much the love is appreciated everyone :)

All I've ever wanted to do is create music and inspire people. If you liked the clip, I think you'll really love the album :

iTunes - Music - ElixirOnMute

Currently working with so many incredible people on a followup record. Navene Koperweis (Ex Animals As Leaders) and Ron Thal (Guns N Roses) to name a few :)

Thanks so much again! love you guys

Hope to see you on tour soon!

jordan/ElixirOnMute

jairic

Reaction score
I liked the tone a lot, and especially liked the riffage. Obviously you're a very good guitar player; good music!

handmetheaxe

Guitarded
Reaction score
No problem, keep up the good work dude! I thought I reckonised your voice/proggy guitaring. Are your CD's still available from your bigcartel? I wanna pick one up

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
The moment this popped on my feed last week, i went and bought your album from iTunes. This is the real deal! Haters gonna hate.

Opeth666

Reaction score
Not bad not gonna lie I liked your vocals the best, guitar/bass tone is just not my cup o tea. keep doin what you're doing though.