My next axe!

• Thread starter Donnie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Since the new EBMM JP7 is showing up in about 1 week it's time to decide what I want next. :hbang: So I've been thinking that since I don't really use the 9 string that much and I want something that's a little simpler(and I want something with a longer scale) I'll be ordering an EBMM Silhouette Bass. Here are the specs. And I'm thinking of getting it in Blue Pearl or Black . I'm leaning towards Black.
Anyway, it should be fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmm....have you played one? I tried the OLP version (the specs are really close) & that is quite a handful. But then again, so is a 9-string.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
revsharp777 said:
...that is quite a handful...
funny, i think the same about your avatar ;)

i'm curious, what would you tune it too? would it be something like right in between a standard axe and a bass?

the blue one is pretty sharp, but i think the black looks nicer against that maple neck :yesway:

Hawksmoor

Wannabe Shredder
Reaction score
BucketBot said:
Since the new EBMM JP7 is showing up in about 1 week it's time to decide what I want next. :hbang: So I've been thinking that since I don't really use the 9 string that much and I want something that's a little simpler(and I want something with a longer scale) I'll be ordering an EBMM Silhouette Bass. Here are the specs. And I'm thinking of getting it in Blue Pearl or Black . I'm leaning towards Black.
Anyway, it should be fun.

You GAS a lot, don't you :eek:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Actually thats not bad. I like the Mockingbirds better though.....

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
if you get anymore EBMM's, you ought to just apply to be a spokesperson :)

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Leon said:
if you get anymore EBMM's, you ought to just apply to be a spokesperson :)

dude, I was reading through this thread, and saw where you said Shannon's avatar was a handful, and it's a picture of Shannon! I'm like "whoa! slow down with the blatent gayness!"

Then I realized the date, and that's when he had gloriously bouncing boobies there.

He really needs to stop changing the avatar. It's making some of these old posts look really bad! :lol:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Polaris20 said:
dude, I was reading through this thread, and saw where you said Shannon's avatar was a handful, and it's a picture of Shannon! I'm like "whoa! slow down with the blatent gayness!"

Then I realized the date, and that's when he had gloriously bouncing boobies there.

He really needs to stop changing the avatar. It's making some of these old posts look really bad! :lol:

Hey, I can't help it if you all find me dead sexy. It's hard to look this good! :lol:

Now...just to take it over the edge, here's lots of bouncing boobies (the NON nude ones I have). Also, observe the reaction of Jay & the kitty. Click on each pis, they move. :lol:

jtm45

Reaction score
I'm loving those new Avatars man :metal:

I'm not so sure about the one you're using now though. It looks a bit like a 'Wanted' poster,lol. You look a bit pissed in it too.

I personally liked the last one with the tape on the nipples :yesway: .

On a completely different topic, what's that new 7421XL you bought like ?
Does the longer scale-length make much of a difference ?

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
jtm45 said:
I'm loving those new Avatars man :metal:

I'm not so sure about the one you're using now though. It looks a bit like a 'Wanted' poster,lol. You look a bit pissed in it too.

That was the intention. :yesway:

I personally liked the last one with the tape on the nipples :yesway: .

Yeah, me too. Partially because I know the "owner" of those. :fawk:

On a completely different topic, what's that new 7421XL you bought like?
Does the longer scale-length make much of a difference ?

So far, I'm really digging it. Playing on the lower frets take a bit to get use to, but it's not bad. But having the added room on the higher frets is EXCELLENT! I've only been able to play it on my 2x10 combo at home. Tonight, I'm gonna try it out on my live rig...1/2 stack. Should be a hoot.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Shannon said:
Hey, I can't help it if you all find me dead sexy. It's hard to look this good! :lol:

Now...just to take it over the edge, here's lots of bouncing boobies (the NON nude ones I have). Also, observe the reaction of Jay & the kitty. Click on each pis, they move. :lol:

Best. Images. Ever. :shred: