My Pakistani Prog Metal/Djent band just released a song. Please give it a listen.

• Thread starter Ibzzus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Insomnia

Needs more strings!
Reaction score
My gosh, this sounds absolutely fantastic! It's awesome that music that sounds this incredible and professional could come out of a country that has been shaken to it's very core recently.

If you promote this more, you could very easily get signed! Good luck!

Anant Naag

hate frets
Reaction score
The production is top notch. Djenty sound aside I do think the guitars could sound a bit fatter thicker and more dynamics on the drums/programmed drums, they sound machine like.

Lead playing is excellent as well.

Ibzzus

Jangle/shoegaze-core
Reaction score
My gosh, this sounds absolutely fantastic! It's awesome that music that sounds this incredible and professional could come out of a country that has been shaken to it's very core recently.

If you promote this more, you could very easily get signed! Good luck!

Thanks so much bro.

Ibzzus

Jangle/shoegaze-core
Reaction score
The production is top notch. Djenty sound aside I do think the guitars could sound a bit fatter thicker and more dynamics on the drums/programmed drums, they sound machine like.

Lead playing is excellent as well.

Yeah, we had a very ghetto mic setup on the drums so had to use the triggered samples and they just didn't come out authentic sounding enough.

Thanks for the feedback.

Kashmir

Reaction score
Really great! I agree with the comment about more dynamics needed in the guitar, additionally the mixing of the bass blends in too much with the guitar. Criticisms aside, it's great! I gave you guys a like on Facebook and I'll purchase your EP with it comes out!!

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
Sounds great! Totally dig it!

Is there a market for this type of music in your neck of the woods?