NAD

• Thread starter 123321123
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

meisterjager

Now available in HD
Reaction score
Like I said dude, I'll get in touch when I'm done with my Framus Dragon 4x12, I can attest that that head sounded brutal with the cab obviously! I'll be selling my cab for cheaper than the Vintage 30 loaded Benton cab.

Just... don't get the Harley Benton :ugh:

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
Like I said dude, I'll get in touch when I'm done with my Framus Dragon 4x12, I can attest that that head sounded brutal with the cab obviously! I'll be selling my cab for cheaper than the Vintage 30 loaded Benton cab.

+1

i had both in the rehearsal room, and while they seem to be built almost the same - the Framus just wins all over the HB.

Reaction score

That bad? Maybe I should go for your cab!

Awesome man! Happy to see you finally tracked one down!

Thanks dude, really excited to get this one playing!

You're OK to put your valves in like that. I think the bloke before (Can't remember who posted it!) thought you just had the 2 in.

As for cabs, check these babies out:

Laney GS2121E Extension Cabinet 2x12 (GUITARGUITAR) - Great cab with Celestion Seventy 80s (great speaker IMO, I have aRandall with them in)

FRAMUS FR212 CB - U.K. International Cyberstore - Vintage 30s.

How is the Laney? I was hoping on getting a 4x12 of something but if I can get a good deal on a 2x12 I could go for it.