NAGD - Ibanez Acoustics are amazing!

• Thread starter SnowfaLL
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Wow. I never been more impressed with a new guitar than I was when I opened up this Ibanez Acoustic I just got today..

For $250 US shipped, it came with this Amazing Hardshell case, well, Its actually a softshell case, but its rigid, probably enough for a 200lbs person to stand on it and it wouldnt cave in, but its light and easy to carry around.

So besides the case being awesome, I opened it up, it looks amazing (which is a given with Ibanez Acoustics), But when I played it, It was just so easy to play. Almost like playing an electric. Im really impressed, although im sure it wont be a loud sound, I dont play acoustic that often as is without plugging it in, so this is perfect for that situation.

It has a XLR plugin, along with a normal input. And a great EQ with tuner. I tested the tuner, it works to perfection.

Overall, I think these are amazing, even at the brand new price (aren't they like $350-400 at Guitar centers? I havent seen any in Halifax) And if you play acoustic mainly plugged in, rather than unplugged, I highly recommend these.

I think the model is AEL20E
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Onboard Tuner and more 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars at GuitarCenter.com.

Only have seller pics, as I have just a crappy cellphone cam.. Hopefully its somewhat GAS inspiring though.

003f_1.jpg

e22c_1.jpg

Now, my Xaviere Semi-hollow Les Paul should be coming this week, along with my Carvin/Ibanez 6er from Elysian.. Plus my ATL Falcons beat the Saints bad! Its gonna be a great week!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
That looks exactly like mine, except mine's a AEG20E. I wonder what the spec differences are?

Great guitar for the price though :agreed: Mine's been through hell and back and still plays and sounds great.

Benzesp

Banned
Reaction score
Mine, it has an ash top.... Interesting sound and awesome player... YOu really cant beat the value/price of them.

3015478253000511d.jpg

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Oooh... nice Tamo ash top on that one!

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
Glad to hear this, I'm just sorting out an AEG as well

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
I've got an AEG 10E or whatever it's called, this one:
100_2588.jpg

Looks beautiful, plays great with the small body and the fishman pickups...Oh YEAH!!!

Killer-Drummer

Reaction score
Wow i love this AEG or V series black Ibanez. I want to purchase one and looking for a good dealer who can ship it to me.