NBD Musicman Bongo 6 Stealth Pearl

• Thread starter Radau
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Radau

Bongoloid
Reaction score
What can I say? It's my second Bongo and it's every bit as awesome as my Stealth Black. More pics tomorrow if it's sunny
tumblr_npgrw0arYp1qjtqcno1_540.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

A-Branger

Reaction score
soooo awesome. happy NBD!!

been wanted to see a real pic of the stealth pearl bongos since the NAM, been checking the MM forums but nothing yet.

Lve the color. I wanted to get a 5 string and change the black pickguard for a pearl one. but think I might go with an ibanez when times comes. Love the bongos but not 100% sold on them yet. NEver seen one live. no-one stock them

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
Nice bass love the white to black contrast, ever since getting my bongo 6 I feel like I've found the perfect bass.

Nmaster

Reaction score
Dude, this thing looks sexy. I've always wanted to try one of these basses as they look so nice and comfortable to play. Also, awesome playthrough, I really dig your tone.

77zark77

Reaction score
Bongo series are the sexiest 5 and 6 string basses ! can't explain ! :yesway:
maybe that kind of round and edges mix looks with a great sound they are first made for ! :shrug:

Biiiig congrats ! :)

Radau

Bongoloid
Reaction score
If you're ever looking for a new bass I highly recommend you give a Bongo a try if you can find one. Super comfortable necks and they sound massive