NBD!!!!!

• Thread starter exo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

exo

Reaction score
The neck on this is just a night and day difference compared to the GSR206SM I grabbed last year to explore 6 strings. The GSR is TOO thin/flat, the SR 5 string profile is damn near PERFECT.

Merrekof

Reaction score
The neck on this is just a night and day difference compared to the GSR206SM I grabbed last year to explore 6 strings. The GSR is TOO thin/flat, the SR 5 string profile is damn near PERFECT.
Were you that guy that traded a basic good bass for an Ibanez Gio to use 6 strings and regretted it afterwards?

exo

Reaction score
Yup.

the GSR has good bones, I can’t call it “bad”.....but it’s definitely “not for me”. I HAD a 405QM, the slightly older version where the pickups didn’t have pole pieces, and this newer feels just like I remember.

Merrekof

Reaction score
Yup.

the GSR has good bones, I can’t call it “bad”.....but it’s definitely “not for me”. I HAD a 405QM, the slightly older version where the pickups didn’t have pole pieces, and this newer feels just like I remember.
Well, this one is way better imo :)