NEBMMD: JP15 Content

• Thread starter Dawn of the Shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dawn of the Shred

Member Since 2012
Reaction score
Got this beauty on Tuesday and have been playing it ever since. Absolutely amazing guitar just like most EBMM JP's are. The roasted maple neck is absolutely delicious, it's super smooth and fast, no fret buzz or dead spots at all. The finish is way way better in person then in any pictures i took or have seen just stunningly beautiful. The pickups sound wonderful, nice and chunky in the bridge and super creamy and smooth in the neck. The JP15 probably just became my number one guitar, i have only EB left in my collection now as i have sold 6 of late to thin things out. The 15 is getting all of the love over my stealth and white pearl, also have another JP on the way so keep eyes open for that when it arrives, I'll get a NGD up for it.

Body Wood-African mahogany with roasted maple top
Body Finish-Matte
Body Colors-Sahara Burst
Bridge-Custom John Petrucci Music Man® Piezo floating tremolo, made of chrome plated, hardened steel with stainless steel saddles.
Scale Length -25-1/2"
Neck Radius-17"
Fret-24 - Medium Jumbo profile, Stainless Steel
Neck Width-1-11/16" at nut, 2-1/4" at last fret
Neck Wood-Select roasted maple neck
Fingerboard-Select roasted maple neck
Neck Finish-Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
Neck Colors-Color matches body
Controls Custom Music Man® active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom 2 pickup configuration

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dawn of the Shred

Member Since 2012
Reaction score
Also the active preamp, push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom 2 pickup configuration is really effective

Sermo Lupi

Reaction score
No back of the neck shot? In the world of JPs, that's practically a cardinal sin!

From the look of the neck pocket area in pic 4, it seems you probably have a lot of flame on that neck too. Shame on you for hiding it from us :lol:

Beefmuffin

New Boot Goofin
Reaction score
Happy NGD, and welcome to the Family! There is nothing like playing on that roasted maple neck.

Furtive Glance

Unfamiliar with the type of thing I’m seeing.
Reaction score
You definitely got a sick finish on that one. [Fonz] Aaayyyyy [/Fonz]

metalstrike

I love signature guitars!
Reaction score
Nice guitar man with a sick top too! HNGD!

I think I'm getting to the point of selling a few of my other guitars to maybe get another Majesty. A Marrone in six string maybe. For me, the more I play my Music Man guitars the less I care about my others!

Dawn of the Shred

Member Since 2012
Reaction score
Nice guitar man with a sick top too! HNGD!

I think I'm getting to the point of selling a few of my other guitars to maybe get another Majesty. A Marrone in six string maybe. For me, the more I play my Music Man guitars the less I care about my others!

No matter how many times i switch brands i always end up back with EBMM