NEDD- New Electronic Drum Day

heineken_fretwalker

Team Ibanez
Reaction score
I'm building an e-kit, so I can practice at home without disturbing anybody. So here's what I got to start it off.

2010-09-12152026.jpg

and

2010-09-12152105.jpg

Now I just need cymbals, and I'll be set. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MacTown09

Reaction score
Man ive been wanting to do this so i can learn me some drummin. Seems like it would be lots of fun!

On a side note, can i still get tickets from you for that Nevermore concert? I need 2 of em still!

heineken_fretwalker

Team Ibanez
Reaction score
Man ive been wanting to do this so i can learn me some drummin. Seems like it would be lots of fun!

On a side note, can i still get tickets from you for that Nevermore concert? I need 2 of em still!

I wish I could, but we aren't playing that show. Our damn drummer is going out of town for work the day before. Talk to Dave (asmegin_slayer on here). His band is doing it.

How much did it cost you up to now man? :)

The rack, module, and pads cost me $120, which is an absolute steal. I'm off looking for a hi hat, 2 crashes and a ride now. Trying to get the best bang for my buck. What does suck is that he didn't have cables for the kit, so I essentially have a five piece practice pad set :lol: