Need advice on some crazy stuff

• Thread starter johnythehero
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

decypher

Reaction score
I like the way this thread is going and I think that you did get some good advice, trust me - don't rush into things that aren't worth it. don't make your life even more complicated just for the sakes of feeling "commited to your parents". it's all about you.

didn't know how many gay guys are on here, but it sounds quite fun, although I'm more into the Vinnie Paul (before diet) type (bears!) lol .... I think this is just going to be one more post that I'll regret tomorrow morning :-D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I like the way this thread is going and I think that you did get some good advice, trust me - don't rush into things that aren't worth it. don't make your life even more complicated just for the sakes of feeling "commited to your parents". it's all about you.

didn't know how many gay guys are on here, but it sounds quite fun, although I'm more into the Vinnie Paul (before diet) type (bears!) lol .... I think this is just going to be one more post that I'll regret tomorrow morning :-D

*sigh* ANOTHER new gay forumite? Fine..fill out this form and I'll register you as another member of my gay Harem. I'll issue you a number once your processed. I swear there's more and more of you guys everyday. I remember when I was the only one.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Galatians 3:28 - There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

It's absurd for someone who is Christian to be against transgender people, especially considering that god did not initially create men and women, he created Adam first and did not intend to create women until Adam asked him for a companion, so he created Eve from one of Adam's ribs. According to the creation myth, male and female did not come about because of god's design, but because of Adam's request.

You might want to have a quick read of this too: Survey | Strong Majorities of Americans Favor Rights and Legal Protections for Transgender People : Public Religion Research Institute

Support and acceptance for transgender people among the religious mightn't be as bad as we assume.
This is a great post. +Rep.

*sigh* ANOTHER new gay forumite? Fine..fill out this form and I'll register you as another member of my gay Harem. I'll issue you a number once your processed. I swear there's more and more of you guys everyday. I remember when I was the only one.
Really, do we have to be hipster about sexuality now? :lol:

OP: Hoping everything goes well for you and you make a decision that you'll be ultimately happy with.

johnythehero

The kid
Reaction score
42538.jpg

Also, to the OP :hug:
First thing I thought was his shirt wasn't the best choice with the wings :stitch: :lol:
Yea, I was gay before it was cool..... that should be on a meme somewhere :lol:.

Xiphos68

Reaction score
Galatians 3:28 - There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

It's absurd for someone who is Christian to be against transgender people, especially considering that god did not initially create men and women, he created Adam first and did not intend to create women until Adam asked him for a companion, so he created Eve from one of Adam's ribs. According to the creation myth, male and female did not come about because of god's design, but because of Adam's request.

Support and acceptance for transgender people among the religious mightn't be as bad as we assume.

You just took that whole verse out of context.

Believe what you want. But that is not what that verse is talking about.

That is not talking about sexaulity in any way shape or form.

Paul was writing about being a Christian in those verses.

Read the verses before that verse.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

That verse is talking about people being Christians. It doesn't matter if you're a female, male, gentlie (non-jewish), or jewish. He was talking about being a Christian not what your sexaulity was.

Paul didn't agree with transsexauls or homosexauls. Read his others books and what he wrote. He didn't.

Romans and one of the books of Corinthians as well tells how he didn't agree with it.

Adam asked him for a companion, so he created Eve from one of Adam's ribs

The creation of women is in this verse. When did Adam ask God to create him a companion? No where in this verse does it say that. There was no REQUEST. But God seeing that Adam didn't have a "fit" companion He created Adam one. Not by request of Adam.

Genesis 2:20-25

20 The man gave names to all livestock and to the birds of the heavens and to every beast of the field. But for Adam there was not found a helper fit for him. 21 So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh. 22 And the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man. 23 Then the man said, "This at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man." 24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. 25 And the man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed

I'm not posting anymore in this thread. But I'm not going to let someone say Christianity should do this or that when that is not the true belief in Christianity.

What Christians should do is love everyone regardless of who you are and what you are. But that doesn't mean they have to support the actions of a homosexual, transgender or anything God didn't ordain

Just because a friend of mine is gay. That doesn't mean I don't love him or care about him. I just don't support his actions. But I will love him as a friend and take care of him if I need to (I do have gay friends as well). Christ told us to love everyone. But once again that doesn't mean I have to support anyone's sin.

It's not right for Christians or anyone to make fun of people or hurt them about homosexuality. They just don't support it (which can be easily done without the use of negative words and violence). Unfortunately not every Christian or person goes about the right way of treating others.

The Bible doesn't support homosexuality or transgenders either and that's a fact. Several scriptures (which I'm not going to post) disagree with homosexaulity and being a transgender.

BTW to the starter of this thread. This is not toward you in any way shape or form.

This is to everyone who thinks that being homosexual is supported in the Bible. It isn't. God disagrees with homosexaulity and doesn't support it.

Everybody has their own beliefs and I'm not forcing any of this on anyone. I'm just saying that the Bible doesn't support it.

This is the only post I will put in here.

If you want to talk or discuss more. PM me.

decypher

Reaction score
well, you've pretty much covered your base there, politcally spoken it was well done. And I like it. I don't despise christians, I don't laugh at people who believe in historically doubtful characters or fairy tales as you do. I do not believe in any invisible mastermind-or-creator-of-life, but I leave it up to you to do so. I never did feel any need of a confirmation by any religion to feel comfortable with being gay, it doesn't matter, Christians, Muslims, Jews, they all don't really like gay people, oh well.... let them worship some big bearded man (Vinnie Paul? *giggle*).

We don't support Christianity, we don't need it, but we don't hate it, it's just another esoteric thing that people get into. You're very welcome anytime.
("We" in this case is me and my partner, I cannot speak for others)

decypher

Reaction score
but to the point - don't come across as the stereotypical god-threatening cu*t to a young guy who's in search of his own identity, a**hole, it's not all about YOUR god. thanks. no wonder Christians are losing their reputation more and more.

(and yes, this was explicit - but what do you expect? you are manipulating people with bible verses - some people take them serious and feel threatened)

"support anyone's sin." - lol

Reaction score
I don't think he came off as rude at all, he's just correcting somebody else's misconceptions about his religion. Whether or not those beliefs are justified or not wasn't really even his point, it was more about Christianity not supporting certain sexual orientations than anything else.

decypher

Reaction score
it was more about Christianity not supporting certain sexual orientations than anything else.
yay, let's make the next gay kid feel like an alien, he'll be happy.

Reaction score
yay, let's make the next gay kid feel like an alien, he'll be happy.

I don't agree with it but at the end of the day you can't be spreading misinformation about something. Like I said, he didn't say, "LAWL BURN DEM HOMOZ!", or something, he made it pretty clear all he was doing is clearing up a misunderstanding.

decypher

Reaction score
I don't agree with it but at the end of the day you can't be spreading misinformation about something. Like I said, he didn't say, "LAWL BURN DEM HOMOZ!", or something, he made it pretty clear all he was doing is clearing up a misunderstanding.

and with that he also said that all homos will burn in hell ;-) . Christians have that very nasty passive way of being active lol.. (am joking, bedtime, dead, night)

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
*long pointless crap*

Yeah, thanks for coming in and putting so much effort into making sure you tell someone that a big group of people don't like them and think that they will burn in hell forever for something they can't help and that doesn't really affect anyone but them and whoever they date/marry/fall in love with.
jerk_pic1.jpg

:noway:

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks for coming in and putting so much effort into making sure you tell someone that a big group of people don't like them and think that they will burn in hell forever for something they can't help and that doesn't really affect anyone but them and whoever they date/marry/fall in love with.
jerk_pic1.jpg

:noway:

....What in the HELL are you talking about? Did you even read his post? NONE of what you said is in his post. Not angry or anything..but highly confused. Xiphos wasn't trolling or being a nut..he was correcting someone and giving his opinion on the issue. He even stated that even though he feels it's not right due to his religion, he doesn't hate the person or waste his time trying to make them feel inferior.

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score
Read the entire post before being an ass. I do not think anyone can disagree with Xiphos, christianity is against homosexuals, but that doesn't mean that all christians have to be against them, as Xiphos also said.

And to you Xiphos, I can't agree more. A well-written post all around, and I'm sorry people are giving you grief for it.

Latest posts