Need another 7 stringer, bass and vocals

• Thread starter metalfiend666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Want to get a heavy melodic band going (Machine Head/Nevermorer ish) in the South Essex area. I've got a drummer, but I've just lost the other guitarist. I need talented people dedicated to the band (not people who'll fuck about and not always turn up for rehearsals), but I'm not looking to do anything other than to make a noise for fun with local-ish gigs. With the imminent birth of my first child I'm not looking to go after a record deal or anything.

Looking at weeknight reahearsals on a night that suits us all with gigs as and when we get them. I don't want to be rehearsing at the weekend because of the baby.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
ah dude it's such a pain in the arse that you dont live in the northen half of essex as i'd be well up for doing a band with you dude, it's damn hard to find a seven string player round these parts, i expect its the same for you :noway: anyway, not that this helps your search but best of luck in your search

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
ha, that would imply that i have some form of employable trade i could ply to afford it :lol: as such im a 21 year old just out of college musician, it pretty much sucks for job prospects for me in general :rofl:

as cool as it would actually be, i just need to save enough money to do a damned degree course, then maybe someone will employ this hairy bastard, as we all know degrees me jobs right? even if you do only study music :lol:

(plus i currently pay 'cushty' low rent :D thank god for mothers :metal:)

kornishspike

Boomstick!
Reaction score
ahhh. as we spoke on myspace... i only wish i could find a feasable way to travel otherwise your search would be over.

crappy "not having money or a car to travel" situation.

ill keep trying to see if i can work a way around this problem. as i said ill let you know of any change if i can help you out :)