Need Help! programming Midi bass/Midi Guitar!!

• Thread starter vejichan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
did this guy ever end up getting the help he needs?
Given his aversion to therap-

Oh, you mean the mix.
Lets see how that's going.

vej "feedback please"
ss "the vocals sound bad in the top range"
vej "that´s intentional. everybody hates my music. i´m awful. i have no time. i do music for me, it´s not for everybody."
ss "..."
vej "feedback please"

*sad bonk noises*

Also, I see we're back to our old friend deleting-the-last-upload.

cindarkness

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Screenshot 2024-01-07 142100.png
Well technically if there is no song for us to listen to, there can't be bad any vocals.. RIght?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vejichan

Reaction score
Ok can't believe i've spent over a month mixing this. Just cut a rough sloopy take solo before i went to work yesterday.. Yea gotta re-do it. but .. is the bees/noise issue gone? and i'm not good at doing solos and lack of practicing seems to have made it worse.

Last edited:

AwakenTheSkies

Life is like a box of chocolates
Reaction score
Ok can't believe i've spent over a month on this. Just cut a rough sloopy take solo before i went to work yesterday.. Yea gotta re-do it. but 1 .. is the bees/noise issue gone? and i'm not good at doing solos and lack of practicing seems to have made it worse.

Stop buying plugins, buy this instead 👍

dipzy3usyri5udut7neu (1).jpg

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
I dunno.. I'm really just hating this song at this point. Seems to be better but I'm not going back to compare side by side with the midget bees and snakes. I swear though, Vej.. Do YOU hear a difference?? You keep saying that you're just doing this for yourself so idk why it's still a thing with you for others to be green-lighting this production. I think it's way past time to wrap this one up and do something else.

vejichan

Reaction score
I dunno.. I'm really just hating this song at this point. Seems to be better but I'm not going back to compare side by side with the midget bees and snakes. I swear though, Vej.. Do YOU hear a difference?? You keep saying that you're just doing this for yourself so idk why it's still a thing with you for others to be green-lighting this production. I think it's way past time to wrap this one up and do something else.
Yea i guess a part of me still needs the approval b4 i wrap this one up. here is the latest version. Mind taking a listen to hear if those said issues were resolved. Also any other issues?

vejichan

Reaction score
" I think it's way past time to wrap this one up and do something else."

there is nothing else.. because I don't know when i'll have time to play guitar again.. I ain't good enough to come up with riffs or ideas w/o a guitar in my hand.

vejichan

Reaction score
A quick recap all that has happen
on 11/29/2023, i had 10min to play guitar after dropping off the kids from school and came up with this initial song idea riff.

Listen to TEST BRIGHT ROOM by David Cho 2 on #SoundCloud

So since then and with the helpful advise from the people here, and mixing and learning midi on my commute to and from work ...Today 1/7/2024 that idea has turned into this.

Listen to Climbing That Hill RD84 by David Cho 2 on #SoundCloud

Not sure how long it takes you to write and compose music but i am doing all this on top of work, the busy holiday season, family etc.

All i am doing is trying to make the music i hear in my head. So thank you all for your help. Lastly, to those that are tired of my music and my posts...want to thank you too.

cindarkness

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Agreed. I can't push myself to listen to it anymore :)
I'll take a break and give my subjective feedback in a few weeks time.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
What sucks..the song?
The song is probably fine, it's everything else going on in the thread that sucks.

I'd enjoy, more than anything in this thread, to see even the tiniest modicum of growth in one of these threads - some kind of sign that anything being said gets internalized and understood.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
there is nothing else.. because I don't know when i'll have time to play guitar again.. I ain't good enough to come up with riffs or ideas w/o a guitar in my hand.
This... this is what I was referring to, dude. And it was more of a "haha" thing. Fuck dude.. you need to figure out how to read the room and I swear... your sense of humor seems virtually nonexistent. Do you ever laugh? Cause it honestly doesn't feel like you do. Please lighten up, man. Life is way shorter than we think it is when we're constantly on edge or concerned about trivial things.

AwakenTheSkies

Life is like a box of chocolates
Reaction score
A quick recap all that has happen
on 11/29/2023, i had 10min to play guitar after dropping off the kids from school and came up with this initial song idea riff.
Ahhh the legendary 10 minutes of genius magic that spawned all of this....You're right the date should be remembered, you forgot to post the time of day too...