Need midi session drummer

• Thread starter RYOAK5150
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RYOAK5150

5⃣1⃣2⃣
Reaction score
I need a session drummer programmer. 15+ years and I still don’t have the skill set. Just a single modern metal track, about 3 minutes or so of drum time.

TheDandy

Reaction score
Do you have the parts written? Might have better luck in the Musician Classifieds subforum

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chipchappy

thudmaster
Reaction score
also happy to contribute

Check out any of my tracks for examples. Lmk!

RYOAK5150

5⃣1⃣2⃣
Reaction score
If it's just MIDI programming I'd be up for it. Example of my programming below; can provide other less OTT examples on request.

That's all I need. I sent it to a drummer friend and he had some trouble getting the timing down on a live set, but if you'd be willing to give it a shot with MIDI. Sounds like you'd be able to swing it. Here it is, I can share however. Scratch Track

Last edited:

RYOAK5150

5⃣1⃣2⃣
Reaction score
also happy to contribute

Check out any of my tracks for examples. Lmk!
Yes! Id love for you to take a shot at it. By no means a technically difficult song, but I tend to stray away from 4/4 and go off the rails haha. Here it is, I can send in whatever format. Scratch Track

Last edited: