Need some Ibanez advice.

• Thread starter Shoeless_jose
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shoeless_jose

Reaction score
I've never fully embraced Ibanez stuff. Just always found other spots for my money to land first.

Because of this I'm not super familiar with product lines. Where would a 400 series instrument fall on the quality spectrum?? Might have a line on a used Ice Man from that range and just curious what to expect from it.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Different models and series have different naming/number conventions, and it also depends on the year.

From the sounds of it you're talking about an IC400 from the early/mid 00's.

One of these:
D9FD8543-5F37-4A49-8D4C-61471C8920A8.jpeg

Overall I'd say these were solid, roughly on par with something like a 600 series LTD. Though, after at least 13 years and as many as 16, it depends on how it's been cared for.

Shoeless_jose

Reaction score
Different models and series have different naming/number conventions, and it also depends on the year.

From the sounds of it you're talking about an IC400 from the early/mid 00's.

One of these:
View attachment 84999

Overall I'd say these were solid, roughly on par with something like a 600 series LTD. Though, after at least 13 years and as many as 16, it depends on how it's been cared for.

Awesome thanks for the info will all depend on price. Always had a soft spot for the iceman.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.