Nethermost Melodic Doom/Death Metal

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

icos211

Schecter faithful
Reaction score
The whole "slow chord rhythm with a constant melodic lead" thing has kind of been done to death by now, but if that's what yall are going for then you did it well. I looked on the facebook page for other stuff, but didn't find any other songs. Anywhere else I might be able to look for them? Especially if there are some with a bit more riffing?

Overall, :yesway:

dax21

Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I love that kind of vibe when it comes to melodies, sounds very sterile, cold and desolate. Vocals fit right in, guitar tone is excellent.
Only remark I had was the absolute lack of vibrato, so take that as constructive criticism if you will. :)

Definitely share more if you guys have. And if you ask me, the whole chord thing with a melody over it will never be done to death. :)

Adversor

El Borracho X
Reaction score
The whole "slow chord rhythm with a constant melodic lead" thing has kind of been done to death by now, but if that's what yall are going for then you did it well. I looked on the facebook page for other stuff, but didn't find any other songs. Anywhere else I might be able to look for them? Especially if there are some with a bit more riffing?

Overall, :yesway:

Hey, neighbor! Yeah, we love to do extremely easy going music appealing to the soul. It is clearly not for everybody. We are heavily inspired by 90's doom bands and that can be hear on Phasing Currents. We are currently signed to Hypnotic Dirge Records and we are ready to release our EP "Alpha" this coming June so please keep in touch. We are also working on our first LP right now and are expecting to finish with it by the end of the year or so.

Thank you so much for watching the video.

Adversor

El Borracho X
Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I love that kind of vibe when it comes to melodies, sounds very sterile, cold and desolate. Vocals fit right in, guitar tone is excellent.
Only remark I had was the absolute lack of vibrato, so take that as constructive criticism if you will. :)

Definitely share more if you guys have. And if you ask me, the whole chord thing with a melody over it will never be done to death. :)

Thank you so much for your kind words! The EP will come out soon and we'll be sharing on our facebook page, please like our page to stay in touch.

ShadyLurker

Reaction score
Sounds epic as fuck!

Actually been looking for a new bands like this for a while, finally found one <3

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score
To me it sounds like it could have been a b-side from Brave Murder Day. Not a bad thing at all as that's one of my all time favorite albums, but to my ears its lacking that little extra something to set it apart from the rest of the pack. Still, you guys are a young band, and the fact that you've put out such a high quality product so early in the game is awesome. Keep at it, I can't wait to hear more from yall. I can't get enough of this kind of music!

Adversor

El Borracho X
Reaction score
To me it sounds like it could have been a b-side from Brave Murder Day. Not a bad thing at all as that's one of my all time favorite albums, but to my ears its lacking that little extra something to set it apart from the rest of the pack. Still, you guys are a young band, and the fact that you've put out such a high quality product so early in the game is awesome. Keep at it, I can't wait to hear more from yall. I can't get enough of this kind of music!

I am glad you found it appealing, man. Being compared with such classic band is an honor! We still have a long way to go and this is actually one of the few attempts at recording something a bit more serious. I don't doubt we will find our sound sooner or later. It is only a matter of being in the game. Thanks a lot for your comment, it means a lot to us.