New Acrania - "Totalitarian Dystopia"

DarkWolfXV

Excised n anatomised
Reaction score
Yay for new Acrania!

Official full stream here:
Acrania Premiere New Album, ‘Totalitarian Dystopia’ - Hard Rock & Heavy Metal News | Music Videos |Golden Gods Awards | revolvermag.com

London-based deathcore trio Acrania will release their debut full-length, ‘Totalitarian Dystopia,’ August 19 via California’s Unique Leader Records. The album includes guest appearances from Tom Barber of Lorna Shore, Mendel of Aborted, and Jamie Hanks of I Declare War. In anticipation, the group has teamed with Revolver to premiere the record in its entirety right here right now.

Lyric video for Festering With Dishonesty:

What do you guys think? In my opinion - way better than "The Beginning of The End", I did not expect it to be this good. They even went more slam than deathcore on this one, although, there are some pretty annoying ambient melodies popping up once in a while. Very good regardless, will karate spin kick in my room/10

Also, I absolutely, totally LOVE the ultra fast slamrap part in "Totalitarian Dystopia" (the track).

Luke Griffin gives Eminem a run for his money.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.